Chapter 33- Invitations

Leah's P.O.V

We manage to get Amelia to pick another dog, because the other one had bit her and dad started to freak out! He ended up calling an ambulance just to check on her, because the dog bit someone, the animal control had to come and take it to the pound, I was relieved yet sad, but mostly relieved. Dad kept his promise and bought Amelia two dogs, two black puppy Labradors. Right now we were all at home, playing with our new puppies. "I can't believe I have four dogs in my house right now." Daddy said as he came to sit on the couch beside Selena. "I mean, yeah, one or two dogs I get, but four?" He asked us, we all just laughed at him. "Well anyways dad, my birthday is coming up." I smiled. He smiled to, "You don't think I don't know my own daughters birthday? What do you want?" He laughed. I thought about it, "I want a ....... Car!" I said after a I thought about it. "But you don't even have your drivers license yet." Dad pointed out. I groaned, "Then how about a party?" I asked. Dad just smiled and nodded, "Sure." He said. "No boys allowed though." He said at the end. Me and Selena both looked at him. "What?" He asked. We just shook our heads then looked at each other. She nodded at me, "He's just crazy." She whispered playfully. "I can hear you." Dad said, making me and Selena laugh. "That's kinda the idea." Selena smirked......

"Am I invited?" Vanessa asked me as I put my books in my locker. "Of course, all my friends are invited." I said as I handed her her invitation. We made our way to lunch, and when we got to the cafeteria, we sat at our usual lunch table. Then everyone started coming, "So I'm invited to the party right?" Blake asked as they all sat down. I raise an eyebrow up at him. "How do you know I'm having a party?" I asked him. "It's only the biggest thing this school is talking about!" He said. "What?" I asked. "Yeah, it's all everyone is talking about." Gabby said. I groaned, "All because of who my father is." I said. They all nodded, "But you do know we're your friends no matter what, right." Jason asked me. I nodded, "Yeah." I said. "So here's y'alls invitations." I said as I handed them their invitations. "Hey look I'm invited." Sam said playfully as he came and sat down next to me, in his usual place when I gave him the invitation. I laughed and so did the rest, "Of course." I smiled, he smiled to and they all open the invitation and looked at it. "So it's at your house?" Vanessa asked, I nodded and so did they, "I can't wait." She said. I laughed, "it's in three days." I said. "Can't wait to see the gifts y'all are gonna get me." I smiled. "I know what I got you." Blake said. "What?" I asked. "The gift of friendship." He whispered 'friendship', making all of us laugh and so did he.

Unknown P.O.V

I watch as they all laughed, I wasn't invited to the party, but I'm going. Leah missed me, I know she did. I'll see her again, I know some people who are planning on crashing her party to see her dad, Justin Bieber.im part of the people who's crashing it, but not to see her dad. To see her.

Leah I'm coming for you, and when I do, I need to talk to you.".....