Chapter 39- Telling the girls

Justin's P.O.V

I smiled at Selena and picked her up and spun her around, placing a passionate kiss on her lips. She laughed as I chuckled and put her down, "I can't believe this." I smiled. She smiled as she looked at me, "How far along are you?" I asked. "Six weeks, but I just found out last night." She said. I smiled even bigger, "When so you think we should tell the girls?" She asked as we looked into the living room and see them all talking about the vacation. I smiled, "How about tonight?" I asked, Selena smiled and nodded, "That's a great idea." She said. We laced our hands together and walked into the living room, smiling. They all smiled when they saw us. "So where are we going?" Leah asked. They all stared at me. "I was thinking we could go to California again? Amelia hasn't been there yet." I said. They smiled and nodded. "Okay go get packed, we leave in the morning." I said. And with that they all rush past me and go to their rooms.........

We were all in the theater room, watching a movie, when it was over they were all about to leave, when I stopped them. "Hang on a second, me and mom got something we want to tell you girls." I said. They all sat back down. "Ok well, I don't know how to say this but...." "I'm pregnant." Selena cut me off after I was taking a while. They all widen their eyes except Amelia. "What does that mean mama?" She asked Selena. "It means mama's gonna have a baby and your gonna be a big sister." I said gently. She smiled and clapped her small hands together, making me and Selena laugh. I look at Alexis and Leah, "Who do you think girls?" I asked. Alexis smiled and Leah smiled, but there was something different about this smile. I decided to shake it off and talk about it with her later.......

(Two months later)

Today we were gonna find out the gender of our baby, we were all really excited and happy, we had a family argument last night about it being a boy or a girl, but we're finding out today. As soon as they put the gel on Selena's stomach and start rubbing the monitor around, we all went silent. We heard the heartbeat and we all smiled, me and Selena had tears in our eyes. The doctor smiled. "Congratulations Mr. And Mrs. Bieber, your having a- hang on a second." She said. I immediately started to worry. "Is something wrong with the baby?" I asked as I saw the worry in Selena's eyes. The doctor didn't answer me, after another while of rubbing the monitor on Selena's stomach, she smiled, "Your babies are fine." She said. We let out a breath, then my eyes widened. "Babies?" I asked as we all looked from the screen to the doctor. She nodded with a smile, "Congratulations Mr. And Mrs. Bieber..........

"Your having triplets."