Chapter 36- Boyfriend?

(Two months later)

Leah's P.O.V

I sighed as I waited impatiently for Alexis to come out of school. I tapped my hands on the steering wheel. Did I mention I got my drivers license? Well I did and I couldn't be happier! Finally I see Alexis coming out of the school, but I see a boy beside her. I raise my eyebrows as I see them starring at each other. I take my phone out and start taking pictures of them hugging and holding hands, and then share a quick kiss before both of them hugging one last time and the boy walking away. I smirk as I realize I can use these pictures to my advantage. I see her coming to the car and can't help but smirk even bigger as I put my phone away just as she steps into the car. I smiled at her as she put her seatbelt on. Once she was finished, she looked at me, then her eyes widened. "What happened? What did you do?" She asked. "Why do you say that?" I asked with fake confusion as I started the car and started driving home. "Because your smiling at me." She said. I just smiled again and shook my head. We were driving in silence for a while, I knew it was driving her crazy. As soon as we pulled up in the drive way, I looked over at Alexis and smirked once again. "I know your secret." I sang, she looked worried. "What secret? I don't have a secret." She said nervously. I laughed, "Ok then I guess dad would just love to see these pictures." I said as I waved my blank phone in her face. "Pictures? What pictures?" She asked. I smiled and pulled the pictures up and showed her one by one. Her face went pale and she blushed. "Oh and here's my favorite!" I exclaimed as I showed her the one of her and the boy kissing. She gasped, and tried to snatch the phone out of my hand, but I pulled away. "Who is he?" I asked. "Your boyfriend?" I teased. She looked down, which made me laugh. "Alexis has a boyfriend!" I yelled. "We need to tell dad!" I said as I ran out of my car, shut the door, and ran into the house with Alexis following, trying to stop me. As soon as I ran into the house, I run into dad. "Woah woah woah!" He laughed as me and Alexis panted as we both had ran into him. "You barley picked her up! How could yall already be trying to kill each other?" He laughed again as he wrapped both of us into his embrace. "How was school baby girl?" He asked Alexis. "I-it w-was gr-great dad." Alexis stuttered. He raised an eyebrow at her, "Spill." He told me. I smiled and shook my head, "Tell Alexis to tell you." I smiled as she glared at me. "Tell me what?" He asked her. She looked down as she blushed. She mumbled something under her breath. "What?" Dad asked. She did it again. "Huh?" He asked. She looked up at him. "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" She said loudly.

And by the look on dads face, I could tell he was not happy........

-----------------------------------------------------
Sorry it's short! Next update WILL be up tonight!