Chapter 21- I hate you

Leah's P.O.V

"Daddy can I have some candy?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen, following him. He nodded, "of course bug." He said, smiling. I laughed at the old nickname from him. He handed me a bag of sour patch kids watermelon and I opened it and began eating them. I thanked him and went into the living room and sat down on the couch and watched spongebob. Just then the door opened and a lady came in. I raised an eyebrow. "Uh who are you?" She asked me. "Leah." I answered quietly. "Who are you?" I asked. "Jesse" she replied. Just then dad walked in and smiled at the lady at the door. He went up to her and hugged her and pulled away to give a quick kiss on the lips. I scrunched up my nose and continued watching tv. "Oh princess this is my girlfriend Jesse and Jesse this is my daughter Leah." He said. Jesse glared at dad, "You never told me you had a daughter Jase." She said to him. "It never came up." He smiled innocently at her. She just rolled her eyes. "Well I just came to say that I'm gonna be out of town for a while, and I don't know how long I'll be gone, a month at the least." She said to him. He nodded. "Alright baby" he said. He gave her another kiss before she left. When she left, he walked over to me and sat down next to me. I rested my head on his chest as we watched spongebob together. "Do we have to watch this?" He whined. I nodded and he groaned which made me laugh and him to chuckle...

It's been three days and I was still with daddy. We've had a lot of fun together but I still think about Justin and my old life. Right now I was eating another bag of candy in the kitchen when dad walked in, he was wearing black leather pants with a white v-neck and red supras and his sunglasses were hooked onto his shirt. "Hey princess." He said as he kissed my head and took one of my candies. "Hey daddy." I said. "I got some news." He said as he sighed and sat down in the seat across from me. "What?" I asked. "Your gonna have to go back to Justin's." He said. I don't know what I felt. I felt happy because I will be going back to my old life, but felt a little sad because I might not see dad for a while. "Will I see you again?" I whispered. "Of course you will baby! Daddy just has a business trip to go on, and I don't want to leave you alone." He said. "Promise me you'll stay safe?" I asked him. He nodded, "I promise, I still want to watch my bug grow up." He smiled at me. "Although I don't want you to grow up." He said. I laughed. "I'm only fifteen." I said. He just laughed and nodded. "Ok go pack we're leaving in ten minutes." He said. I nodded and ran up to my room and packed, when I was done he lead me to the car and we began to drive...

About forty five minutes later we pulled up to Justin's house, I began to get excited as we pulled up in the drive. I grabbed my backpack and suitcase and daddy grabbed my hand and we walked to the front door that was too familar. Dad knocked and after a while the door opened and Justin's face was sad and depressed but when he saw me, his face soon became confusion and happiness. He immediately wrapped me into a hug that I didn't hesitate to return. "Oh my God, I was so worried that I wouldn't see you again." He whispered. When he pulled away I saw some tears in he eyes that he quickly wiped away. He looked at dad. Dad looked him with a straight face, his dark sunglasses covering his eyes. He nodded towards Justin. "Come in." He said as he opened the door, dad thanked him and entered with me. I smiled at all the familar things surrounding me. "Come see my room." I smiled at dad, dragging him up the flight of stairs with me. He laughed and I entered my room. "This is fluffy." I said and gave it to him. "And these are some letters I wrote to you." I said as I handed him a whole stack of letters tied together with a rubber band. "These are some of my good grades from this year." I said as I handed him some of my papers. "This is my candy jar. Don't tell Justin that I have them." I whispered as I put the candy jar in his hands as well. "These are some of my stuffed animals." I said as I out about seven stuffed animals in his arms as well as everything else. I was turned around, trying to put all my drawing things in my drawing set, when I saw dad set all my stuff down that I gave him and he walked over to me. "This is my drawing set." I muttered, trying to put all my drawing pencils in my box, but was having trouble. "Here. Let me do it." Dad said gently as he gently took the box from my hands and flipped the pencils around, then closed the box. I smiled as he handed them to me and put them on my desk. "Alright princess I'll be right back, I just gotta talk to Justin real quick." He said and kissed my head and walked out my room.

Justin's P.O.V

I was sitting at the kitchen table, when Jason walked in. I was still shocked that the most wanted criminal in the world is in my house, but decided to shake it off. "I gotta talk to you." He said as stood in front of me. I nodded and pointed to the chair in front of me, right beside him, and he sat down. "Is it alright if she stays here for a while?" He asked me. "Of course." I said. "I got a couple of missions I gotta do, before I can come back. It will probably take four months at the least." He sighed, rubbing his forehead. "I trust you Bieber." He said. "I trust you with not telling the authorities about me, and I trust you with my princess, and I know you'll take care of her." He said and I nodded. "Well I got to go in a bit, so I just need to go say bye to Leah." He said as he stood up. As he was walking out the door, he stopped and walked back over to me and pulled out his phone. "Give me your number so I can still be in contact with Leah." He said. I nodded and gave him my number. When I finished and he finished typing it in his phone he went upstairs to Leah's room.

Leah's P.O.V

I was drawing a picture when my door opened gently. "Hey bug." Daddy said as he walked into my room. I smiled, "hey daddy." I said. He walked over to me and kissed my head and looked at what I was drawing. "That's a beautiful picture princess." He said as he looked at it. "Thanks." I said. "Well I gotta go." He whispered quietly, but I still heard him and stood up to look up at him. "What?" I asked. "I'm sorry baby, but I have to go." He said. "Why? You just got here!" I cried. "Shh Babygirl, don't cry. Daddy just has to go on a business trip alright? I'll be back. You still have Justin." He whispered, stroking my head. "Daddy please don't go!" I begged. "Baby, listen to me, I'll be back okay? I promise. Please be okay with this because I HAVE to go!" He said, his voice cracking. I pulled away from him. "I hate you." I muttered, but he heard me. "W-what?" He said. "I hate you!" I said louder. "Baby you don't mean that." He whispered as he reached out to touch me. But I pulled away. "Baby please." he begged, tears starting to form in his eyes. Just then his phone rang and he answered it. After he finished talking, he hung up and put his phone in his pocket and looked at me. "I gotta go baby." He whispered. He grabbed me and hugged me and kissed my head repeatedly, then stopped, he waited for me to hug him back and for me to give him a kiss, but I didn't. I was mad at him. "Goodbye baby." He whispered, tears in his eyes. "Goodbye dad." I muttered. He sighed and nodded. "I'll call you later." He whispered before kissing my head again, then walking out my room, and out the house. When he got to his car, he looked up at my room through the window and gave a small wave, I just stared at him an saw him take in a breath and get into his car and drive away...