Chapter 22- Nervous Break Down

Leah's P.O.V

"Leah?" I take my face out of my tear soaked pillow and look towards the door. I see Justin with a worried expression on his face. He comes over to my bed and lays down next to me, he pulls me into his chest and I cried into his chest as he's tatted stroking my hair. "What's wrong princess?" He asked me as he kissed the top of my head. "He left daddy." I cried into his shirt. "Jason left." I cried even harder into his shirt. "Shhh baby girl, shh he didn't leave forever, he's coming back." He whispered to me as he rocked us back and forth. "No. He's supposed to be here, with me! He's been gone for thirteen years!" I said loudly, chocking on sobs. "Babygirl please calm down, your gonna make yourself sick!" Justin said worriedly. I just shook my head as the tears became more and more and my sobs became louder and louder. "I want him here with me! He's supposed to be here!" I yelled as I got up from the bed started to have a nervous break down. Justin immediately stood up and ran to me. He took me into his arms and didn't let go. "Let go of me!" I yelled, the tears still coming. He just ignored me and continued to hold on to me. Her picked me up bridal style and led me into the living room downstairs. He layed me down on the couch and layed down next to me, holding me tightly against him. After about an hour I finally calmed down and was just coughing and sniffling. "Shh princess, shh Babygirl, I got you. I got you baby, I got you." He whispered. After about ten minutes I finally calmed down, and he kissed the side of my head. He kissed the stray tears away from my face, forcing me to laugh slightly and him to laugh as well. "There's that beautiful smile I've missed so much." He said. I smiled at him. He wrapped his arms around my stomach and I grabbed one of his hands and played wih his fingers. The light from the floor to ceiling windows shining through the living room. Then I noticed the bandage on his hand. "What happened daddy?" I asked holding his bandaged hand. "Nothing Babygirl, daddy just got a little hurt." He mumbled into my hair. I nodded. Just then his phone rang, he answered it and started talking to whoever was on the other line, while playing with my hair, after a while, he held it out to me. "It's for you baby." He said as he handed it to me and stood up. "I'm gonna go get dinner ready." He said before he walked out, leaving me alone. I put the phone to my ear, "hello?" I asked. "Baby!" I heard on the other line. It was Jason. "Baby I am so sorry! I didn't want to leave , but I had to!" I heard his voice crack and my heart broke to think that he was crying because of me. "Daddy don't cry." I said, my voice breaking, because I almost started crying again. I heard a light chuckle from him and he cleared his throat slightly. "You sounded just like you did when you were two years old baby." He laughed and so did I. "Well I got to go princess, I'll call you back later. Goodbye angel." He said. "Goodbye daddy." I said. "I love you. Forever and always." He said. "Love you too. Forever and always." I said. And with that we hung up....