Chapter 4- The Letter

Me and Ryan walk into her room, she looked at us and smiled once she saw Ryan. "Uncle Ryan!" She yelled and ran into his arms. He picked her up and spun her around,making her laugh and him to smile and kiss the top of her head. "Hey baby girl!" He smiled at her. "You ready to go to the park?" He asked. She nodded. "Okay you got to get dressed first." I said. She nodded and stood up on her bed, where I dressed her in some shorts and a sweat shirt with some sneakers. "Ready?" I asked her. She nodded, we were all walking out of her room when all of a sudden she stopped, "wait I forgot something!" She said and ran back into her room, we look at her and see her opening a drawer to her dresser that was beside her bed, she pulls out a silver dog tag, that I noticed she wears all the time. She slipped it over her head, and stared at it for a while, before running back over to us. "I'm ready now!" She said happily. Me and Ryan looked at each other with an eyebrow raised but just shrugged it off and we all made our way to the park...

"Daddy help!" I heard Leah yell, I laugh as I see Ryan tickling her and her laughing. I run over to them and pick Leah up into my arms. "I got you!" I said, laughing "And I'll never let you go." I whispered to her...

Me and Leah were at home, and Ryan had already gone home, and I was getting Leah ready for a bath. As I was washing her, I noticed her dog tag once again. "Princess, where did you get your necklace?" I asked her, now washing her hair. "My old daddy gave it to me, and told me to wear it all the time so he can find me." She explained. "Do you think your old daddy will find you?" I asked her. She nodded, I was silent. "Well if he did, and he took you away from me, I don't ever want you to forget me okay?" I asked her. She nodded, "I won't forget you daddy, my old daddy is happy right now." She said. I looked at her confused, as I rinsed the soap out of her hair. "How do you know he's happy?" I asked her. "Becasue you take good care of me! And you keep me safe, and you don't do druggies like my old mommy, or a meanie like her either." "But how do you know he's happy?" I asked her again as I wash all the soap off of her body, and take her out of the shower and wrap her in a blue fluffy towel and turn the water off. "Because." She said as I take her in her room and start to get her dressed. When I finish getting her dress, I sit her down on her bed and look her in her eyes. "Because why?" I asked as slip the necklace off her head and place it carefully on her desk near her bed. "Because he told me." She said. I looked at her, completely shocked. "You talked to your old daddy?" I asked her. She nodded. "When?" I ask. "When I was at recess at school! He came up to me and he gave me a big hug and kiss! And he told me he's been watching, and that he's happy your protecting me and being a good daddy to me! He also said, that he doesn't know what his next move is yet." She said then yawned. I layed her down on her bed, cuddled with her until she fell asleep, and then I quietly walk out of her room after kissing her forehead gently. When I get in to my room, only one thing catches my attention, a letter on my neatly made bed. I raise my eyebrows up and walk over to it. I pick it up and the addressing on the cover is enough to shock me for a month.

_________________________________________

TO: JUSTIN BIEBER

FROM: JASON MCCANN

- DONT TELL ANYONE ABOUT WHAT YOUR ABOUT TO READ ON THE INSIDE-

_________________________________________

I gulp and slowly open the letter up and as I'm flipping it around in my hands, only one thing is going through my mind, 'how did this get on my bed?' Then as I'm opening it, the one thing I'm thinking is, 'I'm about to read a letter sent from me, by my little princess's biological father who could want her back, and if he did, would I give her back?' And then one question pops into my mind and just stays there, not leaving. 'Who's princess is she?'...