Chapter 8- Alexis Moving In

Leah's P.O.V

When I wake up, it's early. I woke up to th sound of the baby crying. I groan and get out of my bed and walk to daddy's room. When I get inside, I see daddy rocking Alexis back and forth. She stopped crying soon and was just looking around. Daddy noticed me walking in, "good morning princess." He told me. "Good morning daddy." I mumbled. "How about today we eat breakfast at IHOP with Austin?" He asked. My eyes brightened and I nod. He laughed. "Okay, let's go get dressed." He said and walked into my room, me following him. He laid Alexis down carefully on my bed, while he went to my closet, he then came out with some grey leggings, a red hoodie that said "Bieber" on the back in grey letters. And my red hightops. I smiled and he got me dressed, then he put my hair in a pony tail. "Thank you daddy." I said when he finished. "Your welcome princess." He said. Then he went and got Alexis from my bed. "Okay let's see if Alexis has any clothes." He said as he looked through the bag that came with her last night. He pulled out a small pink dress and some pink dressy shoes. He chuckled lightly as he shook his head and started to get Alexis dressed. When he finished, he set her down in my old bouncer that was inside his closet and got dressed in some black pants, a white v-neck and some red supras. "You little baby girls ready?" He asked. I laughed and nodded, daddy smiled at me before picking Alexis up and grabbing his wallet and phone and Alexis's bag and then my hand and we began to leave the house. When we got in the car, daddy don't have a car seat, but soon remembered that he had a brand new one in the garage that was sent to him from a fan, because they thought that I was a small little baby like Alexis. He got the car seat set up in the car, then carefully placed her inside. We then made our way to IHOP, when we finally got there, daddy got Alexis and carried her, with her still in her car seat and grabbed my hand and lead us inside. when we got inside, we saw Austin immediately and walked towards his table. When he looked up at us he smiled, then gave a confused look towards daddy and Alexis. "Hi Austy!" I said with a smile and ran into his arms and hugged him. "Hey baby!" He said as he kissed the top if my head. I sat in the chair beside Austin. While daddy got a high hair and carefully set Alexis car seat down in it, then sat beside her across from us. "So who's that?" He asked and pointed to Alexis. "Alexis. Her mom couldn't care for her any longer and asked me to take care of her. I mean I wasn't just gonna say no and leave her outside! Or send her back to you-know-where." Daddy said and nodded towards me. Austin looked at me, and smiled. I smiled back and went back to coloring. He looked back at daddy. "Never thought about it. I forgot that you A-D-O-P-T-E-D her, you treat her like she is your own, biological daughter." Austin said, spelling something in the middle of his sentence. I didn't know what he said though, because I can't read or spell yet. "I think of like she is my biological daughter." He said. They continued to talk, then the food came and we all ate. When we finished, we went to the store and bought a crib, some clothes and toys, some bottles and pacifiers, some paint, and other things to start her room. When we got home Alexis was asleep and daddy and Austin began to work on her room, when they finished, it was nighttime and they let me help! That night, Alexis slept in her own room...