Chapter 20-I got my princess back

Leah's P.O.V

I wake up in a room that seems familiar and something about it tells me I've been her before, but I soon started to panic because I knew daddy wasn't here. I think I've been kidnapped. I start to breath heavily, just then I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and I get even more scared and questions rushed through my mind. What's my kidnapper gonna do with me? Why did they kidnapp me? What did I do wrong? Will I ever go home again? Will I ever see my family? All the questions kept coming until I heard the footsteps get even closer, and all my thoughts just stopped. The footsteps stop in front of the door and the knob starts to turn, I take in a deep breath as I focused on the door as it opened, and who stepped into the room seemed really familar but I just didn't know who he was, he smiled as he walked over to me, but I moved away. He looked hurt when I did that, and something told me I knew this guy. "Leah its me. Don't you Remeber me?" He asked, sounding a little hurt. I shrugged, "you seem familar but I don't know you." I whispered, but he heard me anyways. "Leah baby, please Remeber me! I need you to Remeber me princess!" He started to tear up.

I was so confused! This guy looked REALLY familar but I didn't know who he was. "I'm sorry." I whispered, feeling a little guilty. He just nodded his head and looked away, but I already saw some of the tears. "Okay baby, when your hungry just come downstairs alright?" He asked. I nodded and he gave a weak smile before he left the room. I curled my knees to my chest, but I didn't cry. Why am I not crying? I wondered. After a while I was getting hungry so I slowly got out of my bed, and made my way out the door, something told me this man wouldn't hurt me. As I was walking down the hallways there were tons of pictures of a little girl that looks sorta like me. Then there were also a lot of pictures of the same little girl and a man they were always smiling or laughing in the pictures or making funny faces. I gave a small smile as they seemed familar. I don't know how, but somehow I knew exactly where I was going. I just shrugged it off as I went down the steps quietly. I was on the last step when I heard the same guy from earlier saying something to himself, I stopped to listen. "Hush little baby don't you cry everything's gonna be alright, stiffen that upper lip up little lady, I told ya, daddys here to hold ya through the night, I know mommy's not here right now and we don't know why, we feel how we feel inside, it may seem a little crazy, pretty baby but I promise momma's gonna be alright." And my breath hitched. Only one person has ever sang that to me. 'Mockingbird' by Eminem. I knew who this man was. He was my father, Jason McCann. I run up to him and jump in his lap, since he was sitting on the couch. He was really shocked, but I just wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face in the crook of his neck. He soon huggd me be back. "I know who you are." I cried into his neck. "I know who you are daddy." I cried.

Justin's P.O.V

"Um Leah is taking a trip." I said to Alexis. "Where?" She asked. "Um I forgot baby, but hopefully she'll be back soon." I muttered the last part. Just then I heard Amelia calling for me. "I'll be right back baby." I said to Alexis as I kissed her head again and picked her up as I stood up then set her down where I was sitting and made my way to Amelia's room. When I get into Amelia's room, she's standing up in her crib looking at the door, waiting for me. I can't help but give a small smile as she gets excited when she sees me. She smiles when she sees me and starts bouncing up and down and points to me saying, "dada" over and over again. I walk over to her and she lifts her arms up and I pick her up and kiss her head. "Good morning bunny." I nuzzled my nose on her cheek, making her squeal and laugh. Which made me laugh too. "Okay let's go downstairs with Alexis." I said to her. As I was walking out the room, I heard Amelia say something. "Ny-ny!" She said. I stopped and pulled her away from me so I could look at her. "What?" I asked her. "Ny-ny!" She said again and pointed to her crib. I raised my eyebrow and I walked back to her crib, still carrying her on my hip. "What do you want bunny?" I asked her as I stood over her crib. "Ny-ny!" She said again. I put her down in her crib so she could get what she want, and she picked up her bunny, and walked back to me and lifted her arms up again. I laughed and picked her up. "Oh you were trying to say bunny!" I figured. I said. She just laughed and held onto my shoulder as I walked down the stairs with her. When we got downstairs I saw Alexis sitting there. "How about we color?" I asked going to the cabinet in the corner of the living room and grabbing three coloring books and three boxes of crayons. "Okay!" Alexis smiled and ran to the coffee table in the middle of the room. I laughed and set Amelia down, who copied Alexis and ran to the coffee table and sat down right beside her. Alexis scooted over away from her, and Amelia just scooted closer to her. I laughed as I made my way over to them and sat down across from them on the other side of the coffee table. Alexis came and sat down on my left side and Amelia sat down right next to Alexis. Alexis groaned. "Come sit right here bunny." I said and patted the seat to my right. Amelia got up and ran over and sat down on the floor next to me and I smiled and she smiled back. I put a princess coloring book in front of Alexis and a coloring book with baby animals in front of Amelia. "Thank you!" Alexis smiled at me. "No problem baby." I smiled and kissed her head. "Fank ohh!" (Thank you) Amelia tried to say to me. I smiled and kissed her head. "Your welcome bunny." I said. I gave Alexis a crayon box, then I shared one with Amelia. At first Amelia tried to put it in her mouth, but I pulled it away from her. "No bunny, like this." I said and demonstrated by coloring in my picture. She looked at what I was doing and tried to copy it on her paper, but was going out of the lines. "Good job bunny." I laughed. I got up, "where are you going daddy?" Alexis asked me. "I'm gonna get something to drink baby, you want anything?" I asked her. "Um Apple juice!" She said. I smiled and nodded. "Okay." I said. "I'll be right back. Then I went into the kitchen and grabbed a glass for me and a glass for Alexis and a sippy cup for Amelia and filled them all with Apple juice, before twisting the top for Amelia's sippy cup, my mind wondering where Leah was and how I should be making a glass for her right now. I pushed the thought away, because I know she's safe right now and I don't want to make my other two kids sad right now. I shake it off as I grab all three glasses and make my way back to the living room. I sit down back in my spot, in between Alexis and Amelia and give them their drinks. "Thank you." Alexis said as she took a break from coloring to drink her juice. "Your welcome." I said. I looked over at Amelia who was already drinking her juice and I smiled. We spent the next hour coloring...

Leah's P.O.V

"Why'd you leave me daddy?" I cried into his neck. He stiffened up, "I didn't leave you princess, I was always there, I always made sure you were safe." He whispered as he was still hugging me close to him. "Why didn't you visit me like when I was younger?" I asked. "Because you were getting older and I didn't want to confuse you, you were happy with Justin and he was happy with you." He told me. Then I thought about Justin. "Daddy will I ever see daddy, I mean,Justin again?" I asked, changing 'daddy' to 'Justin'. "I don't know baby girl, you'll probably have to go back because I still got the police after me, and I don't want to move you from place to place, just so you can be on the run like me, I want you to stay in one place and live a normal life, and that's exactly what Justin has provided for you." He whispered against my head. I nodded into his neck. "Will I ever see you again?" I asked. "Of course you will, I could never leave you, or live without my little princess." He said as he began tickling me, making me laugh and he started laughing to. "Daddy stop!" I said in between laughs. "Why princess?" He laughed. "Stop daddy!" I laughed. He finally stopped as I caught my breath. "I missed your laugh so much." He said to me as I smiled at him. Then he noticed something around my neck. "What's that princess?" He asked as I pulled back to look at him. He pulled the dog tag from around my neck and looked at it, an eyebrow raised, then he looks up at me, "you kept it?" He asked me, shocked. I nodded. "Why?" He asked. "because you told me never to take it off, you told me you'd find me." I whispered. He looked at me then took his dog tag from around his neck and put it around mine. "So you know that I found you and I never gave up, and you know that I love you with all my heart." He said. I smiled at him. "Hey you wanna see something?" He asked me as he grinned. "What?" I smiled. He pulled out another necklace that he was wearing, this one was a small gold locket that I recognize, it was the one I got him a long time ago, he was going on a mission and I told him to stay safe and he promised me he would, so I gave him my locket to keep him safe that had a picture of me on one side then a picture of me and him together on the other. I smiled, "I stayed safe." He said. I laughed. He smiled and muttered something under his breath, to himself that I could barley hear,

"And I got my princess back."