Chapter 31- Selena

Leah's P.O.V

Justin glared at Rebecca and the whole church gasped at what she was about to do to Alexis, I looked over at daddy and see him smiling slightly, he looked over at me, smiled, winked, and then held his hand up, then he walked out. I smiled even though he wasn't here and held my hand up, then put it down. Alexis hid behind daddy (Justin) and Justin looked at Rebecca with anger in his eyes. "They were telling the truth. MY girls were telling the truth about you! I am such an idiot! I loved you! I loved you Rebecca! At least I thought I did.... Now I see that you were everything they said, in case it isn't clear to you, we're over and I don't want to see your face again, if I see you any where near my girls or me, I will call the police so fast that it's not even funny! I'll have your stuff delivered back to your old house tonight. Goodbye Rebecca." He snapped as he threw her arm from his grasp, picked Alexis and Amelia up, and walked over to me, he wheeled me out of the church while carrying Alexis and Amelia, and walked to his car, he set Amelia in her car seat and Alexis in the seat next to her, then he came to me and picked me up and set me in the passengers seat, and went to put my wheelchair in the trunk. He came back around and opened Amelia's door and kissed her head and did the same to Alexis and to me. He buckled Alexis and Amelia in and when he got to me, and as he reached across to put my seatbelt on, I kissed his jaw. He smiled and laughed lightly at my old habit, when he pulled away he kissed the top of my head one last time, before closing my door and getting into the drivers side and driving home........

(Four months later)

"Daddy stop!" I heard Alexis say while laughing, "Leah help!" She screamed. I laughed as I see daddy tickling Alexis. "No thanks Alexis." I laughed. After a while, daddy laughed as he stopped tickling her and kissed her forehead. "Girls how about we go out today with a friend of mine?" Daddy asked. "Who?" Me and Alexis said. "Selena." He said. We smiled and nodded, Selena was awesome and the total opposite of Rebecca, she was nice and sweet and funny, and was always there for us, me and Alexis once thought that daddy and Selena liked each other and we thought they were gonna end up getting married instead of dad meeting Rebecca. He smiled, "okay go get dressed." He said. We nodded and went to our rooms go get dressed. After we finished we got back downstairs and see dad with Amelia on the couch. "Daddy we know a secret." Alexis smiled at him. He smiled at her, "What's the secret?" He asked her. "I can't tell you, because it's a secret!" She laughed. "But I wanna know the secret too!" He fake pouted with a whine. "Nope! Only me, Leah, and Amelia know!" She said to him. Dad looked at me expectantly, "Don't look at me, I'm not telling the secret." I laughed. He groaned then looked at Amelia who was in his lap. "Do you have a secret bunny?" He asked her. She smiled and nodded. "Do you wanna tell dada the secret?" He asked her. "Dada has a crush!" She laughed. He looked confused, "a crush on who?" He asked. "Selena!" She laughed again. He smiled at her, "That's why you always tell me secrets." He said, then looked at me and Alexis. "Why do you girls think I have a crush on Selena?" He asked. We shrugged and looked around, playfully whistling. "I don't have a crush on Selena alright?" He said then looked down at the ground. "Daddy no lies!" Alexis said sternly. Dad laughed and put his hands up in mock surrender. "You girls wanna know a secret?" He asked. We all nodded, "I do have a little crush on Selena." He smiled small. We all smiled, "Ask her out!" We all said. He laughed, "It's not that easy, I don't even think she likes me like that." He said. We all gave him a weird look. "How do you not know?" I asked him. "Know what?" He asked confused. "Selena does like you! She looks at you the same way you look at her!" I said. "She does?" He asked. I groaned over dramatically, "It's true what they say, love is blind!" I said. He laughed, "Yeah, but your never gonna know that, because your never falling in love." He said. I just rolled my eyes playfully then smiled. "Whatever you say." I said playfully, just then the doorbell rang. "I'll get it." I said as I wheeled away with a confused dad calling after me. "Wait, your NOT in love right?" He called, I just laughed. I got to the door and opened it to see Selena there smiling, I smiled back. "Hi Leah!" She squealed and hugged me. I laughed, "hi Selena." I said. She pulled away and smiled at me, "So where's everyone else?" She asked. "The living room." I said. She nodded and followed me into the living room, "Selena!" Alexis and Amelia yelled and ran over to her and hugged her, Selena laughed and hugged them back. "Hey girls." She smiled. When she got done, she looked at Dad and smiled, he smiled back. "Hey Selena." He said as he pulled her into a hug, she hugged him back. "Hey Justin." She said. They were still hugging for a while until I cleared my throat playfully, making them both jump back from each other and blush. I laughed, and they both glared at me playfully, I just smiled innocently and they laughed again. "Okay let's get going!" Dad said and we all made our way to the car......

Justin's P.O.V

Selena is beautiful. I've always had a little crush on her but it became bigger and bigger, the girls told me that she likes me back, but I don't know. Right now it was eleven o'clock at night and we were all at my house in the backyard. We had made a bonfire and that's where we all were right now, there was music playing and we were all laughing at a joke Alexis had told. "Daddy?" Leah asked, she was sitting on the other side of the fire with Alexis and Amelia while me and Selena were sitting next to each other on the other side. "Yeah princess?" I asked, looking up at her. "Can I get a dog?" She asked. I sighed and looked up at her. "A dog?" I asked. She nodded. "How about a fish?" I asked. She scrunched her face up because her hair was in her face, which made me smile at how she looked like she did when she was little. "I don't want a fish, they die to easily." She said. "Please daddy?" She said. "I don't know princess." I said. "Please daddy?" Alexis asked. I looked at her. "So now you wanna dog to?" I asked with a slight smile on my face. "No, I want my OWN dog." She said. "Dada I want a puppy!" Amelia said. I laughed, "All of you girls want a dog now?" I asked. "I should get one because I'm the oldest." Leah said. "Oh yeah?" I asked. She nodded. "And I should get one because I'm not the youngest." Alexis said, we all looked at Amelia. "Bunny, why do you want a puppy?" I asked her. "How about this, if Amelia can tell me what sound a puppy makes, then all of you girls can get one." I said. Alexis and Leah widened their eyes and smiled big, me and Selena laughed and we all looked at Amelia. "What sound does a puppy make bunny?" I asked her. She looked at me and smiled, then laughed, "woo -woo!" (Ruff-ruff) She said. Alexis and Leah cheered, "We're getting a dog!" They yelled, I huffed then laughed. "Okay we can go tomorrow." I said. "Yay!" They all cheered. "Okay you girls go inside and take your showers, and get ready for bed, I'll be up there soon." I said. They all nodded and smirked at me and Selena before going into the house. "They are something else." I muttered. "They are, but you love them." Selena smiled, I laughed and nodded. "But I love them." I said back. "You wanna s'more?" I asked taking my marshmallow away from the fire that I was holding over it. She nodded and leaned her head on my shoulder, I tensed up but soon relaxed and put the marshmallow on the cracker and added the chocolate then added the other cracker on top and handed it to her. "Thanks." She said. I nodded, "no problem." I said as I put a marshmallow on a stick and held it over the fire for me. I felt her shiver next to me, "you cold?" I asked looking at her. She shook her head no. "Your such a lier." I said playfully as I saw the goosebumps on her arm and grabbed a blanket from behind me and covered her up. "Thanks." She whispered. "Your welcome." I whispered back. I pulled away and pulled my marshmallow away from the fire and started making my s'more. As soon as I was about to put in my mouth, Selena pulled the s'more out of my hand. I looked at her and see her take a bite out of it and laugh. I glared at her playfully. "You ate my s'more!" I whined, she just laughed again. "I'm gonna get you back." I said. She widened her eyes and got up and started running from me, I laughed as I got up and started chasing her, the funny thing is, she still has the s'more in her hand. When I caught up to her I grabbed her waist and she squealed which made me laugh, I put her on the ground on a blanket and laid down on her, except my body weight wasn't on her and my arms were on either side of her head and my face was right above hers. "You wanna give me my s'more back now?" I whispered, she shook her head and smiled before taking another bite. I pouted, "Your a big meanie." I said in a baby voice. She laughed. "Okay okay!" She laughed as she held the s'more up to my mouth and I ate it. I looked in her eyes and I felt my self get lost, I could stare into them forever and never get bored. I leaned my head down closer to hers, our lips just centimeters away. "Just kiss already!" Me and Selena look up and see all the girls in my room, looking at us from my balcony. I laughed and Selena just blushed and laughed as well. I looked at her, "You heard them." I laughed. I bent down and felt my lips connect with hers.......

And I heard the girls cheering.