Chapter 13- No Title

Leah's P.O.V

I wake up to daddy snoring loudly. I groan and sit up, from laying on his chest. I put my hands on his chest and sit up. "Daddy." I whispered in his ear. He stayed asleep. "Daddy." I said a little louder. He groaned and pulled me closer to him, making me lay down again, and hid his face in my hair. "What is it princess?" He asked me tiredly. "Your snoring to loud!" I giggled. "I'm sorry baby, how about we go back to sleep?" He mumbled. "I have school!" I reminded him. He groaned but got up. "Ok, I'm up, let's go eat breakfast." He said. I put my arms in the air and he laughed but picked me up and put me on his hip. "No daddy the other way!" I whined. He laughed and held me like a baby. He kissed my forehead, "my little baby!" He said in a baby voice which made me laugh and him to laugh too. When we got downstairs he put me in my chair and kissed my head and walked into the kitchen where he started to cook, when he was finished, he brought it to the kitchen table where I was and set down a plate in front of me and a plate for him. We began eating, and when er finished he took me up to my room and got me dressed in a purple hoodie with black jeans and purple supras. When he finished, he put my hair in a ponytail. When we finished, we woke up Alexis and daddy put her in a dress. "Okay you ready for school baby?" He asked me. I nodded and grabbed his hand that he held out to me and we made our way outside. When we got to the car, he buckled us up, and we soon made our way to school...

I grabbed daddys hand that he offered to me as we walked into the school, I put my small hand in his big one, while he carries Alexis in his other arm. We soon came to face my classroom door. "You sure your gonna be okay?" He asked me. I nodded. He sighed and kneeled down in front of me. "Okay princess, have a good day at school, and don't let anyone tell you anything bad, you remember our talk from last night?" He asked me. I nodded, remembering the memory. "Okay princess, I'll come pick you up when school is over, outside. Alright?" He asked. "Yes daddy." I said. "Okay give me a hug and kiss." He said. I ran into his arm and hugged his side and kissed his cheek. He kissed my cheek to, then I go to Alexis and hug her gently and gently kiss her forehead. "Bye bye daddy" I waved as I walked into my class. "Bye bye princess." He said as he stood up and watched me walk into my class. When I get inside, Alex immediately comes over to me. "Hi Leah!" He smiled at me. "Hi Alex!" I said. "You wanna go play with me?" He asked and pointed to a pile of toys in the corner of the room, I smiled and nodded. He grabbed my hand and led me to the toys and we began to play...

After the bell for school to end, rang I grabbed my backpack and ran outside to the entrance of the school, to see daddy standing by the car. I smiled and he smiled back. I ran up to him and into his arms. "Hey princess! I missed you!" He said. I laughed as he began tickling me. He soon stopped and laughed and put me in my car seat, "Hi Alexis!" I smiled once I saw her. She just smiled and made baby noises. I think I can get used I having a baby sister...