Chapter 19- Where's Leah?

Justin's P.O.V

I laughed as Amelia played with her stuffed bunny, she looked so cute! Me and Amelia were in my room sitting down on my bed playing with eachother. "Dada dada dada!" Amelia said over and over and looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back and kissed her head. Just then the door to my room opened and I looked up to see Leah. I smiled at her and she smiled back. "Hey princess." I said. "Hey daddy." She said back. "You need anything?" I asked her. "No. I was just wondering if I can go to the skating rink?" She asked. I looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "Who's gonna be there?" I asked. "Just Sam."she said. I sighed. "I don't know princess, I don't think I want you with him alone." I said. "Please daddy?" She begged. I looked at the wall, not being able to look in her light brown eyes without giving in. "I don't think so princess." I said. "Daddy look at me." She said gently. I slowly lifted my gaze to hers. "Please?" She asked again. I groaned. "Fine! But be back by ten thirty!" I said. She jumped up and down and ran over to me and hugged me. "Thank you daddy!" She said happily and kissed my cheek. I laughed and hugged her back. "Yeah yeah I'm only loved when one of you girls want something." I joked with a smile on my face. Leah pulled away, a smile still on her face, "you know that's not true daddy, we love you all the time!" She said. I smiled and kissed her cheek. "Ok I'm leaving." She said. I gave her some money and made sure her phone was turned on before I let her go. When she left I looked at Amelia to see that she was asleep on my lap. I smiled down at her and gently lifted her off me, without waking her up, and setting her down on my pillow and surrounding her with pillows and blankets before covering her up with a blanket. I tucked her bunny in beside her and bent down to kiss her small head. "Goodnight bunny." I whispered and walked out the room. "I think that's what I will call her from now on, I will call my little bunny, bunny." I thought to myself. I walked into the living room to see Alexis in there, sitting on the couch, watching tv. She looked up at me then back to the TV. "Hey baby." I said as I sat down next to her. She scooted over away from me, her eyes still glued to the TV. "Come on baby! I'm sorry for whatever I did!" I said as I tried to grab her and pull her close to me. She just moved away. I reached towards her again and grabbed her arm and gently pulled her into my side, she tried to push me away, but I didn't let her go. After a while she just gave up and groaned. I rested my chin on the top of her head. "You know I love you right?" I asked her. She shrugged, "hey I love you so much! And don't you ever think I don't! I would do anything to see you smile and I would die to make all you girls happy. I'm sorry if you feel like I don't give you enough attention or love, the truth is, I love all you girls the same, and I don't love anyone more then anyone else. Okay? You forgive me now, because I can't stand to see you mad at me, it breaks my heart." I fake cried, which made her giggle. I smiled. "There's that smile I love." I said. "You forgive daddy now?" I asked her. She looked into my eyes and nodded with a smile on her face. I smiled and bent down and kissed her forehead....

Leah's P.O.V

I walked into the kitchen and was carful not to make a sound, it was two o'clock in the morning and I had came home earlier at ten like daddy said. We watched tv for a while with Alexis and Amelia, then they all went to bed. I had fallen asleep but woke up to get something to drink. I got a glass of water and drank it. I had a feeling that someone was watching me but chose to ignore it. Just then I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and soon daddy walked into the kitchen. I sighed and he smiled at me and I smiled back. "What are you doing up princess?" He asked as he got a glass of water. "Just getting some water." I said. He nodded, and I finished drinking my water. "Goodnight daddy." I said as I was walking out the kitchen. "Goodnight princess." He said as I was walking up the stairs. When I get to my room, I lay down on my bed, and fall into a deep sleep...

Justin's P.O.V

I wake up to the sun hitting my face, I groan and get up. I go and quietly check on Amelia and Alexis to see that they are both asleep, then I went to check on Leah, but she wasn't there. I raised an eyebrow but checked all the restrooms and other rooms and the backyard, and the front yard. I start to panic but run up to Leah's room again and see that her phone is on her desk. She wouldn't go anywhere without her phone. I felt tears blur my vision and I almost screamed, but didn't want to wake up Amelia and Alexis. I run into my room again to see a letter on my bed.

_______________________________

TO: Justin Bieber

FROM: JM

Thanks for taking care of my princess for me. I have been watching her ever since the day I was taken away but escaped. I can't tell you how hard it was watching her grow up and not be apart of her life. I took her back. Don't contact any type of the authorities, or I won't ever allow you to see her again. I know you thought I was dead from that breaking news story, but I faked it. I don't know if this is temporary or permanent, but I do know that I just need her right now. I don't know if I'll let her come back to you yet, I just need to spend time with her.

Don't tell anyone,

Jason McCann

P.S

Thank you

_______________________________

I finished reading the letter and when I was done I felt all the tears just come and run down my face freely. I don't know if I'll ever see my princess again. I stood up and walked over to the mirror in my room and looked at my reflection. I let my daughter get away from me, I was supposed to protect her and keep her safe. I glared at my reflection, the tears still coming. "I'm a terrible father, and now my princess is gone." I said to myself, then I punched my reflection, letting all the glass shatter I pull away and look at my hand and see the blood. I sighed and went into the bathroom and wrapped my hand up in medical tape then I went into my room and cleaned up the mess before Amelia or Alexis woke up. I then go into the living room and try to think of leah. Just then I heard footsteps coming down the steps and look up to see Alexis. I gave a week smile as she came and sat down next to me. I pulled her onto my lap and rested my head against her and kissed the side of her head repeatedly. "Don't ever leave me okay? I can't lose you. Ever." I whispered against her head, fighting my tears for her sake. "Okay." She said as she played with my fingers, then she noticed the tape. "What happened daddy?" She asked. "Nothing baby, I just got a little hurt." I mumbled into her hair. She nodded and asked me a question that I didn't have an answer to.

"Daddy where's Leah?"