16. Moans

Date Published: 12th March

•••♡•••

It was the usual sunny day in Magnolia Town, and unusual peaceful day in Fairy Tail, as the main cause of chaos was nowhere to be seen. Gray sighed in exasperation. For some reason, not landing a punch in Natsu's face even once a day pissed him off.

"Where the hell is that Pyro?" He planted his cheek on his palm, sitting on a table, not minding Juvia's heavy stares at the corner. "They had just gotten back from a mission, right?"

From her strawberry cake, Erza gave him a glance. "I heard he's with Lucy to help her out."

The topic caught Wendy's interest. She put down her book and focused on the two mages in front of her. "What happened to Lucy-san?"

"She sprained her ankle on our way back here from a mission," Happy butted in, surprisingly not sticking around his partner. "She's sometimes clumsy, you know."

Wendy gasped. "Then Natsu-san should have asked for my help! I can heal Lucy-san's injury!"

"Ah! I forgot that's the reason why I'm here!" Happy added as he snickered.

"Good thinking, Wendy!" Gray stood up, crackling his knuckles. "Now let's go! Heal Lucy so I can finally beat that flamebrain to a pulp!"

"What did you say?" But then, he froze when he noticed Erza's deadly glare. "No fighting!"

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

The mages were now walking down the street to Lucy's apartment. Erza was busy looking around while holding Wendy close to her, Gray stripping his clothes off one by one, Happy flirting Carla, and Wendy too engrossed reading a fictional book Levy McGarden had lent her.

Please note though, it's not something that could give her a nosebleed.

She was on the most exciting part of the story when they finally stopped right in front of Lucy's room. Erza bringing her fist up to knock, froze as weird sounds from the inside had started reaching their ears.

"A-Ahh... Natsu..."

"Shh, Lucy. Keep it down." Silence... It was then followed by Natsu's groans and Lucy's small whimpers.

The poor souls just outside that room stared at the door with their wide eyes, blushing madly, like it was displaying the scenes their minds had been forming since; the sexy ones that were probably happening behind those wooden barrier.

"B-But it's...ahh! P-Please be gentle...!"

"Almost there... Luce..."

Oh god. Erza dragged her palms all over her face as if it would clean her mind, heart beating wild. She had never imagined she'd hear her friends firsthand doing that thing that she had only read in her books!

Hell, she didn't even expect them to have that kind of relationship! Were they lovers? Friends with benefits? If so, they're keeping it a secret?! She didn't know! No one knows!

Grabbing poor Wendy's wrist, they silently walked out of the building, Gray following from behind with his pale face, his soul was searching for some holy water.

"HMM?" Natsu's eyebrows furrowed as his head snapped to the door, his sharp ears heard the faint retreat of his friends.

Even from afar, he could already smell their scents nearing so he was expecting them to help him regarding Lucy's injury. But now, why were they leaving?!

"Hey, Natsu! Pull it off already!" Lucy whined, moaning in pain. The Dragon Slayer shrugged and had his attention back on Lucy's ankle.

He held her leg, and continued removing her brown boots. Lucy bit on her lip, tears gathered in the corner of her eyes as she tugged to his pink hair for support. Natsu groaned in response.

"Ey! Stop pulling on my hair! Do you want me to get bald?!"

"I can't help it! You just didn't know the word gentle! Huhu!"

Once her shoe was removed, her purplish swollen ankle came into view. She moaned in distress.

They had been working on it since they arrived from a mission. Happy left them alone because he suggested to call Wendy, but it had been awhile since that blue cat went off and he's still not coming back!

"Ughh!!! Now how can I move around?!" She plopped half of her body on her bed, brown eyes staring at the ceiling with her hands messing her blonde hair. "And where's Wendy? I thought they're on their way? Aren't they coming, Natsu?"

"Dunno," he replied from the kitchen. "Whoa! Thank you for buying packs of my favorite chips, Luce! And a lot of fish for Happy, too!"

Her face reddened. "T-That's not for you!!"

And they continued their day just like that, without knowing that Wendy's innocence was now flying in heaven.

•••♡•••

A/N: Hellooo! Just want to thank you all for still reading despite the slow update :>