05. In Love

Date posted: 17th August

•••♡•••

"Kiwi is life."

"Gihee."

Levy sighed heavily, lips were pouting while her mind is flying in outer space, especially when she felt Gajeel's stares on her.

Lucy was sitting in the same booth as them, while Natsu was beside her eating his 8th plate of food just for the afternoon.

"Heh, they were so intense," Lucy murmured as she stared at the certain Water Mage and Ice Mage at the corner.

Juvia was fuming mad and all red because of something that she and Gray were arguing about since the raven-haired entered the guild. And the Ice Mage was also seriously hot, with his gritted teeth and heavy breathing because of boiling anger within him.

The others were doing their best to ignore the two, but the heavy atmosphere around Juvia and Gray is just overwhelming. It's the first time this happened.

"Do you hear what they're talking about?" Levy asked to Gajeel, but the Iron Dragon only smirked. Lily's panther-like ears were perking, paws were holding a cup of kiwi juice.

"Freezer-face's a dumbass jealous bastard because of Lyon asking Juvia for a dinner," Natsu butted in, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. "Gray's madly in love with her."

"Pfft!"

Happy covered his mouth while giving Natsu a funny look. Gajeel's brows twitched, cursing from the strange words that were coming out of Salamander's big mouth. While the two girls' jaw dropped.

Lucy cleared her throat. "Wow. That was coming from someone who doesn't even know the word romance."

Natsu raised a brow. "What do you think of me, Luce? I may be sometimes dense but I know what romance is," then he smirked. "Do you wanna try it with me?"

The blonde's face turned incredibly red, as well as Levy's. "T-Try what?!!"

"Being in love." The proud Salamander laughed. "Let's be in love with each other, Luce--"

Levy's ears were completely covered by a cold hand. Her red face reddened more when she found out that it's Gajeel's. She was watching Lucy's boiling face and Natsu's content smirk before Gajeel dragged her out of the guild.

"W-Where are we going?"

"To the wishing well."

Levy's brows furrowed but still followed him. She bit her lip when she noticed that he's still holding her hand. They stopped at the well located at the back of the guild.

"Here." Gajeel gave her a coin. "Let's make a wish."

Levy stared at the coin on her palm, small giggles escaping her lips. "I didn't know you believed in this kind of things."

The Iron Dragon Slayer looked away, faking a frown. "Shut up."

Levy stared at the coin for awhile before closing her eyes. After making a wish, she tossed the coin in the well. When she glanced at Gajeel, her breathing hitched when she saw him intently watching her with serious face.

"Wanna know my wish?" Gajeel asked. Levy's heart started beating wild.

"N-No," she pouted. "It won't come true if you tell it to me."

"No one can stop me. My wish will come true. And I'll do everything for me to have it."

The Script Mage blinked and blushed slightly as she looked away. What's with him today? He's different...

"T-Then tell me."

"I wished you're in love with me."

Levy's eyes widened, dumbfounded. She then chuckled after minutes of silence as tears were slowly forming in her eyes.

"So we have the same wish, huh."