17. Pass the Message

Date Published: 23rd March

•••♡•••

Lucy sat on a wooden stool and banged her forehead on the counter, groaning in distress. Mira giggled while putting down the plate.

"Is it about Natsu, Lucy?" She asked, glancing at the usual messy brawl in the middle of their guild. Chairs, shoes, and people flying everywhere. Even Gray's clothes could be seen in the air.

And to make everything worse, the great Titania was joining the fight.

"He and that blue cat keeps on emptying my fridge, bathing in my bathroom without permission, and wearing my freaking clothes. Seriously, what's with their brains?!"

She stood up and went to another bar stool when she felt someone going to her previous spot in a fast speed. And it was Natsu, hitting his back on the counter with a groan.

He quickly stood up, eyes were sharp and a little amount of fire coming out of his mouth.

"That hurts, Erza!" Then he glanced at her, his eyes softened a bit. "Hi, Luce!"

Lucy sighed as she watched him joining the fight again.

"They just love messing with you," Mira said, causing the blonde to blush a little and looked at her in confusion. "But admit it, you also love having them around."

"Y-Yeah..." she pouted.

Suddenly, Lucy imagined her life without Happy and...Natsu. She would be alone and sad for sure. She had already suffered a lot when the guild disbanded and the two left her behind for a one year training. What more if they leave her for good? She would be devastated.

Waa! Natsu would never do that to me!! She blushed a bit. And also Happy, of course!

"Anyway, since it's Sunday and almost everyone's here, do you think it would be great if we play a little game?" Mira asked, a smirk plastered on her lips as Lucy sweatdropped. "It can also brighten up your mood."

"W-What game?"

"It's called Pass the Message."

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

Everything happened in a flash. Lucy blinked as she found herself standing in the middle of the guild, in line of her game team, and staring right in front of her where their opponents were standing.

"YAHAHAHA! I'll fried you all!" Natsu exclaimed, standing next to her.

Right. Unlike the usual girls vs boys, the two teams were made by a draw. Lucy's team was composed of Natsu, Gray, Evergreen, Levy, Jet, Max, and Cana.

While the opposing group had Juvia, Elfman, Gajeel, Lisanna, Laki, Erza, Warren, and Droy. Their other guildmates were surrounding them and cheering for their supported team.

She turned to her left and right just to find her teammates giving smirks and like those movies where sparks of lightning was coming out of their eyes. She sweatdropped. So competitive!

"It's obvious who will be the winner," Cana smirked before swallowing her last drop of booze and threw the barrel at the corner.

Gajeel clicked his tongue. "Do you want me to replace your face with iron?"

"Try replacing your iron-brows with hair instead."

And their guildmates busted out in laughter. Gray and Natsu's laugh standing out the most of course.