DECEMBER SPECIAL: Last Day of the Year

Date Posted: 28th December

First off, this was supposed to be out last December 24 but I got busy in completing my other book, so I had decided to post it on 31, but I figured I'll be busy again the next coming days, so here it is!^^

Alright, so this is a combination of Christmas and New Year special, okay? Since I got one vote on each, lol XD Shout out to Gacha06 and abbys9295 ! Thanks for participating! XD It's dedicated to both of you^^

NaLu Alternate Universe

•••♡•••

There he was.

Sitting across her and secretly watching her smile, enjoying the melody of her laugh, and admiring how beautiful she was. She's really out of his reach.

Too good for him.

Too innocent to be the heartbreaker's love interest.

He was the ex. EX of almost all the girls in their campus; the playboy, the jerk, and the heartbreaker. But like what I've said, it's ex, means former, past, old, onetime.

Because he changed, causing his friends to think that he maybe bump his head somewhere that fixed his screws, or maybe he had an amnesia, or an angel came from heaven to save him?

They're exaggerating, really. But that was the proof that him turning into a good guy from being a demon was a big deal. It's a miracle.

"Damn, Natsu. You're too obvious," Gray, the only person that can read through him and was considered as his rival in everything, whispered while giving him a disgust look. "You're a creep."

Natsu rolled his eyes, a strand of his pink locks weakly dangled on his forehead, feeling so embarrassed that he was caught but didn't have plan in showing it in front of his best friend's face.

"Shut up, ice cube." Gray's eyes widened in disbelief, staring at him as if he'd grown another eye on his face. "What?"

The raven-haired shook his head. Normally, a simple teasing could make Natsu Dragneel erupted like a mad volcano. They would probably start brawling by now.

But since Lucy Heartfilia--the gorgeous hot chic, the sweetest sweet girl--laid her eyes to this asshole friend of his already a year ago, the active volcano suddenly became extinct.

He was damn tamed.

Natsu ignored Gray's daydreaming and glanced at Lucy's direction, only to slightly jump on his seat when he found her also looking at him. Then she smiled, bringing all of his blood to gather in his cheeks.

He suddenly stood up while bowing his head to hide his embarrassing blush, catching the attention of his friends in their table.

"Where are you going?" Lisanna asked. Natsu's eyebrows furrowed when he noticed her teasing smirk in the corner of his eyes.

"Restroom."

Right. All of his friends, no, the whole Fairy Tail High knew how badly whipped he was to the new girl, except for Lucy herself. She's awfully dense.

Instead of heading to the restroom as what he excused, he went directly to the benches near the soccer field. Professors were having emergency meeting, the reason why students were free to do whatever they want as long as they wouldn't violate the school's rules and regulations.