19: Light and Warmth

Date Published: 17th May 2023

Heya! Long time no see~
I'm still as crazy for NaLu as I was three years ago, it's just that I didn't have enough time to write for the past years because I'm a working college student and I honestly got into making fanarts of them more LMAO
You can check my IG/Twitter: astral_fairy_  for that, tho I've also been kind of inactive there recently because of my studies. I'll be coming back to writing and drawing when the vacation comes (prolly three weeks from now).
This chapter is dedicated to my fellow nalu fanartist! This idea came from her steamy kissing nalu sketch~ AHHHHHHHHHSCSHAJSJK

***

"Hmm..."

Moans and sounds of kisses filled the room. Lucy had her eyes shut tightly, her breathing erratic as she bit down on her lower lip just to keep herself from making any noise, especially when the man clinging on her sank his canine harshly into her flesh. Tears gathered in the corner of her eyes as frustration, pleasure, and anticipation pooled within her. Her nails dug on his back, fisting on his shirt. She turned her head a bit, her hot breath fanned against his ear.

"Natsu..."

It was a whisper that sounded hoarse and begging. It made him stop for a moment, but his hand on her lower back had crawled up, slipping under her white cropped top with his thumb creating lazy circles on her heated skin until he reached the locks of her brassiere.

Lucy gasped. "Oh my god—what are you planning to do?!"

But it was too late. He had unclasped it, making her push herself more against him just to prevent her strapless bra from falling off her chest. The way he sexily chuckled near her ear sent shivers running down her spine. But no! She shouldn't let go of the fact that he's stripping her down in the fucking storage room of the guild just because she was greatly affected! Couldn't they at least go to her apartment first?

"Lucy..." The way her name rolled off his tongue made her knees tremble. "Relax. It's not like I'll let anyone see what's mine."

Oh yeah. She remembered those times in the past where he'd shamelessly grab her to cover her up.

"It's not my problem!" She hissed. "What I'm worried about is someone walking on us fucking here—"

"That's hot."

"Shut up! Please, let's go to my apartment—"

She almost squealed if she wasn't fast enough to bring her hand over her mouth. Natsu had lifted her up, making her wrap her legs around his hip, and pinned her against the wall with his massive boner pressed against her dripping center.

"You were saying something?" He smirked darkly. "How dare you ask me to wait when you've already drained my patience back in the hall."

She blushed. All the memories earlier flashed in her head, the root of this situation.

Natsu continued, "Ah. Being in your apartment isn't that bad either. You can dance on my lap longer than what you did in front of our guildmates. And maybe we can add some spice?"

Embarrassed was an understatement. The way he stared at her with his lips twisted in an evil smirk made her feel humiliated. But the way her body twitched and her core tingled in excitement from the idea he's giving her had her cursing herself.

You're crazy, Lucy!

Before she could say a word, he had attacked her lips once again. She closed her eyes, savoring his taste and how he felt down there, grinding against her ever slowly. Her fingers ran through his chaotic pink hair, tugging on it every time her lip softly got stuck between his teeth. The tip of her nails gently scraping against his scalp had him groaning in response, his grind in between her legs was getting rough.

Natsu, on the other hand, was gathering all of his remaining self-control to not throw and bend her over the nearest table and fuck her the way he wanted.

His other hand on the back of her neck fisted on her long blonde hair, tugging it down firmly that pulled a moan out from her throat. The corner of his lips rose up, his burning kisses traveled down her neck. He could hear her untold begging. He could feel her quick heartbeat. He could smell her sweet arousal.

His lips then went back on hers after leaving small pink marks on her skin, his weary eyes were watching her face as he reclaimed every corner of her mouth. Her face flushed, her eyelashes wet from the tears of pleasure. The smirk on his lips widened.

Natsu was attentive to her body's every reaction and watching her while they kissed was what he loved the most. He knew his effect on her very well, and the fact that he's the only one who could make her feel this way swelled his pride.

Oh, to make the Lucy Heartfilia a mess like this.

Natsu pulled himself away. She moved, going after his lips, obviously didn't want to let him go and he couldn't help but chuckle. Lucy was as thirsty as him and he was so damn pleased.

He bit his lip while he watched her open her eyes. Brown orbs clouded with lust and passion greeted him. Her lips were red and swollen, and her cheeks dusted with an adorable pink blush.

She glared at him. "What now?"

Natsu's chuckle got a bit louder. Lucy slapped his arm.

"Shh, Mira is coming. But if you want to be caught sucking on my lip, it's fine with me—"

"Geez, shut up! Let's just go!"

Lucy helped herself off of him. She looked down at his crotch, raising an eyebrow with a small pout on her lips.

"What are we gonna do about that?"

Natsu adjusted the black cloth around his waist, covering a bit of his front to hide his never calming arousal. While Lucy reached behind her and struggled to clasp her bra. He watched her fix herself, from her hair down to her skirt.

He then realized how lucky he was. Lucy was beautiful, both in and out. Her intense care for her comrades and the love she had for the guild mirrored his. She was also intelligent, sweet, and funny yet weird at times. Lucy was like a vulnerable glass in his eyes, but he knew she could stand her ground. But despite his trust for her ability, he couldn't still help but be overprotective of her. The memories of her unmoving body that he had witnessed twice in the past was haunting him. Since then, he had always felt like Lucy would suddenly vanish one day. Just thinking about it had thrown him in the depth of agony.

"Natsu?"

He gritted his teeth, shaking his head as if waking himself up from a dream he had never wanted to come true. She was like the only light and warmth he had. Losing her would mean losing his sanity, and he didn't know what he would ever do if that happened.

"I love you," he suddenly blurted out, voice hoarse. His eyebrows furrowed when small tears gathered in the corner of his eyes. He blinked it away as Lucy reached for his hands.

"What's wrong?" She stared into his eyes, through the dark, like she was searching for something. Then a lovely smile formed on her lips after a moment. "I love you, too."

Natsu sharply gasped. He was madly in love with this woman and he didn't think he would ever be sated.