02. Drunk Natsu

Date Posted: 18th June

•••♡•••

Lucy sighed while staring at the mess in front of her. Everyone's drunk. Some were already knocked out and sleeping either on the table or floor.

And there's Gray who was dancing in the middle, naked, with Juvia nose bleeding at the corner.

Macao and Wakaba were kneeling in front of furious Erza without reason.

Cana and Master Makarov were having a drinking contest with drunk Elfman yelling how manly the booze was.

Gajeel and Levy were trapped in their own world, while the three exceeds were playing Neko Santa and the Two Poor Reindeers.

And the last one, her drunkard bestfriend, Natsu Dragneel, acting like a baby who needs attention from his mother. He's been clinging to her for about thirty minutes.

"Luceee! Hik!"

Lucy felt her eyes twitching as she felt Natsu's drool trailing down her shoulders. She blushed furiously when she heard Mira's laugh from behind the counter.

"Why don't you take him home, Lucy? It's already late."

Lucy's eyes widened. "Whaaat?!" Just imagining herself babysitting the drunk Natsu made the veins in her forehead throbbed. "No way!"

She stood up, looking down at her bestfriend who's staring at her with sleepy yet sparkling eyes, arms were still wrapped around her waist. He's... cute.

She sighed again, grabbing the scarf on his neck slightly and wiped the drool on the side of his lips.

"Take me hik with you, Lucee! hik!" Then he hugged her tight, nuzzling on her tummy. Lucy rolled her eyes and patted his head.

"Yes, yes. Get up now, kiddo."

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

Lucy groaned as she pushed Natsu to her bed. She panted heavily while massaging her shoulder. It's just too much for her to carry a mascular childish man from their guild all the way to her apartment.

Natsu opened his eyes sleepily and gazed at her. She raised a brow, but a squeal escaped her lips when he suddenly pulled her down, with him hovering on her top.

Lucy blinked as her face beat Erza's hair in color while feeling it hot. Seeing Natsu drunk, with a serious face and glistening eyes made her swallow hard.

"N-Natsu? Wh-What-- GET OFF OF MEEE!!" She tried to push him, but he didn't move even a bit.

"Luce, I want to hik tell you something..." he whispered, his hot breath hitting her trembling lips, giving her goosebumps.

"W-What is it?"

Her heart started beating fast as she recall her conversation with Cana the other day.

"Lucy, according to my fortune telling, someone will confess his feelings to you..."

"W-Who?"

"Secret! Where's the suspense if I reveal it?"

Lucy gasped while staring back to the pair of onyx orb in front of her. Could it be... Natsu?!

"Luce... I..."

Lucy held her breath, waiting impatiently for whatever he would say. She bit her tongue, trying to ease the wild beating of her heart.

"I..."

Natsu paused again, frustrating the blonde even more. She could hear her own heart now, plus the wild concert of butterflies in her stomach.

"I..."

.

.

.

.

"...want to vomit! Blurp!"

Then his face turned purple as a glittery substance came out of the idiot's mouth and covered her neck, hair, and bedsheets.

"Y-YOU IDIOOOOT!!!!!"

She Lucy Kicked him as she blushed madly while steam coming out from her ears, sending the drunkard flying out of the window.

Poor Natsu.