04. Something Naughty

Date Posted: 25th July

•••♡•••

"Okay, listen up, everyone!" Mirajane stood on the stage and clap her hands to get everyone's attention.

The usual chaotic guild went silent as the main cause of it, Gray and Natsu, stopped from fighting. The Ice Mage walked right in front of the stage as if he's not fully naked, while the famous Salamander rested his not-so masculine heavy arm on Lucy's head, sitting on a table and writing her novel. She elbowed him.

"Ow, that hurts, Luce!"

"GRAY! Where are your clothes?!!" Titania yelled coming from the other corner of the guild, making everyone flinch.

"I-I-I'll find it!"

"That's enough." Mira flashed her prettiest smile, but all of them sweatdropped as they stared at her piercing blue eyes. "Alright! The Christmas is coming and we're having a party!"

The whole guild stayed silent. But when Mira smiled again, they suddenly cheered and shouted.

"Yeah!!! Party!!"

"I'm excited!"

"It's been awhile since we had a party!"

"But it's like they were having a party everyday," Carla deadpanned. Wendy giggled while watching her friends. It's obvious how scared they were from Mirajane.

"For the christmas gifts, to make it more thrilling and fun, we'll going to have a draw on whom you will give your gift."

"But I want to give Luce a gift, Mira," Natsu asked innocently. He's completely oblivious of the burning face of the Mage beside him, and the malicious gaze from his guildmates.

"You can prepare personal gifts for others," Mira giggled.

Natsu grinned widely. "Oh, okay."

"So, the gift that you must prepare for the person you will be picked must be something naughty," Mira laughed as she watched how her guildmates' faces turned red. "But for the kids and the exceed, it's something soft."

Wendy sighed in relief. So the person or exceed she would possibly get was either Romeo, Asuka, Carla, Happy, or Lily.

While Lucy was blushing, thinking what gift she would get. Something naughty?! What kind of gift is that?! You're merciless, Mira-san. Huhu!

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

"Waa! Lu-chan!" Levy had been whining since after the drawing, because the fate just didn't let her get away from the embarrassment. She has Gajeel's name. "What should I give to him?!"

"U-Uh, I really don't know," Lucy smiled apologetically. But deep inside, she was celebrating because the one she has drawn out is Erza's name.

She was planning to give her a romance book with you know what content has. It still embarrassed her to the core. But it's better than giving something to a guy, the reason why she felt a bit pity for Levy.

"Kukuku."

The two girls stared at Juvia who suddenly sat beside Levy, staring at her camera with evil smile.

"What's wrong, Juvia?" Levy asked. Juvia leaned closer to her and whispered something. Then she handed her camera to Levy.

Lucy's brows furrowed when her girl best friend's eyes widened as her cheeks turned into Erza's hair color.