03. Erza's Book

Date Posted: 8th July

•••♡•••

Erza Scarlet entered the guild with a smile plastered on her beautiful face, holding a book. She looked so calm, and happy. Her guildmates stared at her for awhile, noticing that their queen is in a good mood.

"Don't you dare do anything stupid, Natsu," Lucy Heartfilia whispered to her bestfriend, Natsu Dragneel, staring at Titania that's now sitting on a table, reading the book.

"Don't ruin Erza's mood today," Carla added, sitting on Wendy's lap. The Sky Sorcerer nodded.

"Wendy, Lucy, let's go!" Lisanna waved her hand, holding her backpack. She's with Levy and Juvia.

"Coming!" Lucy and Wendy stood up and went to the girls. They're going in a mission.

While Natsu and Gray were still looking at Erza with weird gaze. Seeing Erza so calm is creeping them out.

"What do you think happened to her?" Gray asked to Natsu.

"I don't know..."

"Maybe because of that book?" Gajeel butted in, sitting beside Gray, with PanterLily on his shoulder.

"I wonder what's inside that book," the Ice Mage mumbled.

"Let's get it," Natsu suddenly suggested, looking at them and smirked evilly with glint of naughtiness in his onyx eyes.

Gray and Gajeel sweatdropped as they looked at each other. This sounds trouble. Fuck it, Natsu.

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

They waited minutes, even an hour, for Erza to finally let go of the mysterious book. She went to the guild's comfort room, leaving the book she's been reading for hours on the table.

Natsu smirked evilly as he quickly grabbed the book. Gray and Gajeel towered behind him, also curious about its content.

But their eyes widened when they read a paragraph in the middle page.

His lips were leaving addicting kisses around my neck, giving me pure pleasure whenever he sucked and nibbled on my sweet spot, making me arched my back. His sinful hands were wandering in every parts of my naked body. An erotic loud moan escaped my lips near his ear, earning a satisfying groan from him, when his fingers reached my impatiently waiting core as my nails dugged on his back.

The 99.9% confidence and evil aura of the boys earlier dropped immediately down to 0, as embarrassment and unknown feeling consumed them completely.

They both cursed in their head, as they felt their body burning up when they imagined themselves doing the same thing in the book to a certain girl that suddenly came up to their mind.

Natsu breathed out deeply and swallowed hard. D-Damn...

"What do you think you're doing?"

In one sentence of the QUEEN, their mind went blank. Their burning body suddenly went cold, yet bullets of sweat were forming on their forehead. As they turned their head around, deadly aura and piercing eyes of Erza Titania Scarlet greeted them.

"My, my..." Mirajane giggled, watching her poor male guildmates, kneeling while trembling in front of angry Erza.

The boys finally learned their lesson: Don't ever try reading Erza's erotic books without her permission.