01. Gildarts' Punishment

Date Posted: 18th June 2020

•••♡•••

"Shh, Happy, don't make any noise," the Fire Mage whispered to his partner, evil smirk plastered on his face.

"Huh? No one's here aside from us, Natsu."

They're at Gildarts' house, sneaking while the S-Class Wizard is away for awhile to catch fish. Natsu was so curious about what Gildarts was holding early this morning that he refused to reveal it to him.

"Let's go home, Natsu. I'm sure that was just some pervy magazine of his."

Natsu stopped from searching and glanced at his blue companion. Sigh of giving up escaped his lips. He stood up, planning to take his leave when his nose caught some sweet smell near him.

He gulped when his eyes landed on the table where a pack of cookies and chocolates can be seen. How come he didn't see it earlier?

"Happy, do you know what I'm thinking?"

"You are thinking?!"

Natsu didn't mind the rude comment of his partner. He was completely hypnotized by the sweet food in front of him. The fire dragon didn't think twice opening the box of chocolate.

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

Gildarts was humming happily while going back to his house with a giant fish on his shoulder. He's so excited to taste his daughter's birthday gift for him, a home made cookies and chocolate, and of course, with a barrel of booze.

But his jaw dropped as well as his fish and felt his eyes become teary when he saw his chocolate being devoured by a pink-haired beast.

Upon meeting Gildarts' angry eyes, Natsu instinctively ran with the chocolates on his hand. He exited the house through the walls (since the owner was blocking the doorway), crashing and leaving his body shape on it.

Gildarts' eyes widened. "Natsu, wait!! Give my chocolate baaack!" He lifted his hand, trying to catch the Dragon Slayer but something happened.

He accidentally used his magic, crushing Natsu into pieces. Happy gasped but eventually laughed.

"What happened?"

"Gildarts?!"

"Take me back to normal!"

"Yes! Take us back!"

"Take us back!"

"Take us back!"

Gildarts looked down at running mini-Natsus, a smirk slowly forming on his lips.

"I guess it's your punishment for the rest of the day," he declared and ran fast through the forest. Mini-Natsus only stared at him hopelessly.

"What should we do?"

"Let's go to the guild!"

"Or let's barge to Luce's apartment!"

"Why don't we go to stores and eat?"

"Yes! We are so tiny that no one will notice us!"

"But sleeping at Luce's bed is also heaven."

"She also smells great!"

"Then let's stick to her all day!"

"But I want to eat!"

"Wait, let's just divide ourselves and do whatever we want!"

Happy stared at his partners, dumbfounded. It's weird for him to see Natsu talking to his own self, and planning those things and like having fun with his predicament.

"Let's go!"

"I'm all fired up!"

"WAHAHAHAHA!"

And that day, the mini-Natsus were wandering and creating commotion around Magnolia.

At the Fairy Tail guild, everyone was laughing while staring at their Celestial Spirit Mage, with tightly closed eyes and twitching brows while sitting on a bar stool.

He was on her head, on her shoulders, on her chest, on her lap, hanging on her hair, everywhere.

"Luce!"

"Luce!"

"Luce!"

Cana laughed as she whispered in Lucy's ear which Natsu also heard, "He's all over you..."