HOLLOWEEN SPECIAL: Hunted Tale

Date Posted: 31st October
Thanks for the 1k reads!♡
Happy Holloween, minna~!🍫🍬🍭

•••♡•••

Lucy smiled at her reflection in a body mirror in front of her, doing some sexy poses before winking at herself. She's wearing a cute cat costume for the holloween theme of the Fairy Tail guild.

"That isn't look like for a holloween, Luce..."

"That's because I'm only assigned on the..."

The blonde looked at her window and saw Natsu Dragneel there, sitting on the windowsill, looking devilishly handsome at his vampire attire; a white longsleeve shirt underneath the black brocade velvet vest paired with black pants and boots. A black and red satin cape with collar was attached comfortably on his strong shoulders.

And of course, his signature scale-like muffler was wrapped around his neck.

"...ticket booth."

Heh?!! Devilishly handsome?!! Where did that come from?! She frantically shook her head as she felt her neck, ears, and whole face blushing. No, no, no!!! Natsu is cute, not handsome! Then she slapped her forehead. What cute?!

Natsu raised an eyebrow at her weird gestures. Did Luce eat well?

This is their first time seeing each other for the whole day, because they were very busy in preparation of their guildhall. She's in the decoration team while the Dragon Slayer was one of those who were assigned in finding the props and other things.

It must be because of that! Yup, yup! Lucy nodded at herself. She then creeped out when she noticed his bloody red eyes, and looked like those of a dragon's.

Then suddenly, the lights had turned off, making Lucy tremble in fear but still staring at Natsu on the window. The big full moon on his back was making it more creepy for her, especially with him showing his sharper canines than usual, and his red eyes glowing in the dark.

Waa!! Did he turn into a real vampire?!!

"Lusheee~" A low voice echoed behind her. Lucy gulped, the cat ears on her head lowered down as she slowly turned around, just to be greeted by a small ghost with wings, his round eyes were staring at her creepily. A flashlight was directed at his blue face. "Boo!"

"Kyaaa!!!" Lucy ran and tried to escape through the door but when she opened it, a grim repear holding a scythe and a red-haired witch blocked her way. "Waaaa!!!!"

She then ran again towards the window, forgetting that a pink-haired vampire was there, trying his best to prevent himself from laughing.

Didn't she recognized them? Baka Lucy...

But his eyes widened when Lucy didn't stop and bumped into him, making them fall outside the window.

Natsu cursed as he protectively wrapped his arms around her. A groan rumbled in his throat when he hit his back on the solid ground, Lucy still on his top.

"U-Ugh...heavy!!!"

Lucy's eyes snapped open as she quickly removed herself off of him. She blinked when she heard laughter above them. On her window, Gray Fullbuster, Erza Scarlet, and Happy was looking down at them while smirking.

"You're such a scaredy cat, Lucy!" Happy commented.

"How was your landing, flame brain?" Gray laughed mockingly, bringing down the hood of his black cloak and revealed his face that looked like a real skull, thanks to Reedus.