| 4 |

Colson

I had the best time of my life with Kyilee. She was  beautiful and she was the total package. Slim told me what she said about Casie and how she felt about me. It made me feel good about myself that she basically felt the same way I did. If I let someone else take my place, I'd be a fool. I couldn't let her go.

It was getting late, so I decided to call her like I said I was. When she picked up the phone she sounded ecstatic. I hope she didn't think that I was going to let her down or something. I always keep my word no matter what the occasion.

"Hello, Kyilee." I said to her. I heard a faint chuckle in the background.

"Hi, Colson." She said to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked because I heard typing.

"Texting, my best friend. How about you?"

"I'm taking pictures for Instagram." I said.

"Really, right now?" She said and I could tell she was smiling.

"Yes beautiful." I said continuing what I was doing.

"Thank you. And how can I hear you so well? Am I on speaker?"

"No, I hate putting people on speaker, and I have two phones business and personal." I said finally sitting down.

"Don't celebrities have to have one?" She asked. I laughed at her comment. Why does everyone think that?

"Well most of them, some of them use their personal phone as their business phone." I said hoping that she would understand what I was putting down.

"That makes sense." She said.

We talked about her life when she was younger and my life when I was younger and how I didn't always have it as easy as everyone thinks I did. The way she was describing her life as a child, it seemed that she had a good life, but didn't have the right people around her. That's like a perfect example of me.

She told me about what her parents were like and they seemed really supportive of her actions. No wonder why she looked like she was so careful with everything.

In the middle of our conversation she asked what my parents were like. I never really talked about my parents to anyone because they never asked me. They weren't really in my life so I was on my own ever since I was 17 years old and she understood that. She moved here from New Orleans when she was 17 and was on her own too.

Moving on to more brighter subjects, we talked about the best stories we could storm up from our minds. Hers were really funny and interesting, while mine were just bizarre.

"One day when I was in the 11th grade, a bunch of my friends and I went out to a party and someone was supposed to hire some type of entertainment. No one knew what he/ she looked like which made it mysterious. Little did we know, it was male entertainment and the male entertainer was my friends boyfriend Chance." She laughed. I barely heard what she said; her voice was so beautiful. I just laughed along with her.

"I'm not going to lie to you, Kyilee," I told her.

"I wouldn't want you to." She said.

"As soon as I seen you, I was so mesmerized by your beauty that I didn't know what to say to you once I seen your face." I told her. That's when the giggles began to roll in.

"That's the sweetest thing anyone has said to me. Usually a guy would come up to me and be like 'You sexy, I'm sexy let's have some babies.'" She said. I can't believe people would say something like that to her. It's unbelievable what guys say to women nowadays.

"Well honey, I'm not like every other guy." I said confidently.

"Oh," she said taken back. "I like your cockiness mister." She said.

"Thank you. Go out with me on Saturday and you'll be hearing a lot more of that." I said to her hoping she would say yes about the date.

"Do what? I couldn't hear you." She said sounding really sarcastic. She probably wanted me to make it more official.

"Go out with me tomorrow. On a real date. Let me show you the finer things." I told her. She hummed a tune.

"The last time someone told me that they brought me to McDonalds." She laughed.

"Well I'll tell you our plans. Since we just met each other, no less than 9 hours ago, we'll start with a movie or the beach. How does that sound?" I asked her.

"It sounds great actually. I'd love to." She told me.

"What's your last name?" I asked her.

"Why? Trying to look me up?" She chuckled.

"No I just like calling my women by their first and last name." I said back to her.

"I'm your woman now?" She asked me.

"You are going to be once we get to know each other way better than we already do." I responded back.

"I'm looking forward to that, Colson. Plus, it's Richards." She said saying my name again. I swear I hear angels humming in my ear every time she says my name. It makes me feel really good.

"Maybe you should get your beauty sleep gorgeous. You have to look nice for tomorrow." I told her. She chuckled and yawned.

I didn't want to say goodnight, but I could hear the sleepiness in her voice. She sounded so adorable when she was sleepy. I owed her at least her sleep. I basically stole the whole day away from her. Hopefully in a good way.

"I should. I like how you take my sleep into consideration. Thank you for today, I had a great time and goodnight. I'll see you later." She said.

"Goodnight, till tomorrow my lady." I said. She laughed one more time before the line went dead.

I was in for her. Too deep? Maybe, but it was worth it. Casie liked her and Slim loved her so that's a definite plus. If my daughter and best friend like you a lot, you have the golden ticket. Right now she was holding the key to my heart. When I was talking to her I was certain my nerves were gonna get the best of me. I can only imagine what she would say if she heard me stuttering unable to get my words out. Some girls like that type of stuff, but it makes me feel embarrassed when people call me out and call me adorable.

I thought about her the whole entire night and dozed off into a sleep. Tomorrow was going to be resplendent. Oh my gosh, Colson you are using big words too. You are in deep for her.