| 6 |

Colson

I hurried and rushed to Royal Cinema to make our movie The Lazarus Effect. The movie was going to start at 11:45p.m. And right now it was 25 minutes till then. First, we could barely eat our meals because we were talking and now we are going to maybe miss our movie because of our talking.

This date was really ideal for me, for the fact that she made me feel like no one else has. Not Casie's mom, not my ex Carmen, not nobody.

She had a really nice and everlasting effect on me and I loved it. I felt sparks when she touched my hand, but I couldn't let my cheeks heat up again. It seemed that every time she touched me it happened. I couldn't control my feelings for her. I feel it's a little bit to early to tell her that I'm in love with her. For now, I'll just tell her that I'm in like with her. Like I basically did so at the beach. I'm glad she felt the same way on that occasion too, if she didn't I don't know what I'd do.

"Colson can you stop being so nervous? We are going to make it. Even if we don't make it on the exact time, there are still commercials for like 30 minutes." She laughed. How can she see my nervousness? It really wasn't evident.

"You could tell I'm nervous by the way I'm driving?" I asked her. My eyes concentrated on her.

"My dad drives like that all the time," Great, now she compares me to her father? Aye dios mio. "When he's nervous about something he grips the steering wheel."

"Alright, just cause it's you, I will keep my calm and I will stop being nervous. Just to make you happy." I told her. Did I sound clingy? "And is it ok if I bring my bodyguards on our date? They aren't going to say anything, I promise." I told her she nodded.

"Thank you and I don't mind at all. As long as we are safe." She said smiling cheekily. Boy, do I love that smile.

I continued driving, and to pass time I played some music. It was 'Quickie' by Miguel and apparently was her favorite song. She bopped her head along with the beat and tapped on her thigh. I looked over at her and she wasn't even paying attention.

"Turn this up, Colson. I love this part." Kyilee said at the chorus. I turned it up like she said and she began singing along with him. Her melodies matched his and it was great. Her voice was very Beyonce like. I wasn't sure if she had any voice lessons either, but it was overly amazing.

"Your voice is amazing. You ever took voice lessons?" I asked her my eyes now concentrated on the road.

"No. And thank you. People tell me that, but I never did anything with it." She said shrugging it off. This was a talent and she had to use it.

"You ever thought of doing anything with your voice?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"No, I actually like my occupation right now. Plus, I'm not ready to become famous." She said texting.

I gave her a glance then smiled and looked away. The ride seemed that it was shorter once I talked to her for just a minute. We were driving into the parking lot of the theater and we had the best parking spot, yet the line to get tickets was quite long. My bodyguards were already here doing their job and coming my way.

Unfortunately, paparazzi was ready to ambush us. I hopped out and opened her door and cameras were all in our face. I put my head down and told her to put her head down while my bodyguards pushed past them. They kept asking me questions about Kyilee and I wanted to answer them but, supposedly I wasn't allowed to cause controversy.

Fans tried ambushing me and my guards weren't having it. They pushed through and somehow got us to the front of the line. I picked up our tickets and we scurried inside to get to our movie.

"This is an everyday thing right?" She asked as we finally got to our screening.

"Yeah, sadly." I replied.

We found seats all the way in the back of the theater, which was the darkest and the best sitting for scary movies. We didn't have time to pay for snacks, so one of my bodyguards, SP, went and got us some. Since we were in the back, the whole back part where we sat was restricted. I hated doing that to people who loved these seats, but having fans back here was a little risqué.

We watched trailers and I texted everyone I knew before the movie was about to start. Slim said that the movie was good and that it was definitely scary.
Rule number one to bringing girls to the movies: Always make sure the movie is scary. They need someone manly to take care of them when they are scared.

Rule number two to bringing girls to the movie: When they are scared let them lean into your chest and that will give you cool points. When you show women you are there to protect, they feel safe around you.
All of these rules were going to apply to Kyilee tonight. No girl I ever dated liked scary movies. So this was going to be great.

"If you get scared, you can lean into my chest." I told her. She gave me a fake smile.

"I am not going to be scared, Colson. The only reason I might lean into your chest would be if I was sleepy because this movie. Scary movies don't really scare me." She said shrugging this off. I could see the lie in her eyes.

"Alright put your money where your mouth is. If you don't get scared during the movie, I'll give you 100 bucks." I said pulling out my wallet and taking out a 100 dollar bill.

"And I will put another 100 on that," She said pulling out a crisp 100 dollar bill from her wallet. "Let's shake on it and make it interesting." She said putting her hand out to me. I grabbed her and pulled her closer.

"Nope. We gotta kiss on it. And how so?" I told her. She laughed and pushed my face away with her pointer finger.

"If I win I do whatever I want to you. And if you win you do whatever to me." She said more aggressively with a smile. I liked girls who took control every once in a while. I shook her hand and she shook mine back. Even though I didn't want to take her money, it would be another 200 in my pocket.

"Deal." I told her. She sat back in her seat and the movie began.

This was going to be a hell of a night.