| 18 |

•Colson•

Today I was going to meet Kyilee's parents and I was kind of nervous. I remembered everything she told me last night about what to do and what not to do, so I guess I was in the clear for that. I didn't want to tell her that I was nervous because I didn't want to worry her. Today was going to be a good day for her and I wasn't by any chance going to ruin it.

I made sure to dress presentable and to clean my face and hair up. Although they knew I had tattoos, I wasn't going to show them off like I normally do. By all means, I was going to be the most classiest person they would ever encounter.

I decided on wearing a black shirt with a baby blue cardigan, dark blue jeans that I rolled up a bit, and my black loafers. I was thinking about wearing a blazer, but I just thought it was a little but too much for a regular evening. This outfit was great for the weather outside and it was great for other different occasions. I sprayed on some of my signature ocean breeze cologne and fixed my hair. I accessorized with a gold chain and a gold ring on both of my middle fingers.

I had no idea what Kyilee was going to wear because she left way before I woke up, but I'm pretty sure she was rocking her Sunday best for her parents. It's funny because I know she is. When I was cleaning up my house a bit I got a text from Kyilee.

Babe❤️
- We like 2 mins away get ready!!!!!!!

Me
- I am ready just get here😂

Babe❤️
-see you later❤️

I stared in one of my hall ways mirrors and realized that I looked ready and good. If I do say so myself. I moved around pillows- just because and made sure my rugs were aligned. My designer made sure that everyone who walked into this house had a Feng shui feeling. I love that word.

I heard my door bell ring which meant that it was show time. I wiped my sweaty palms then opened the door. They were shorter than I expected because Kyilee wasn't short, but her mother was gorgeous. I see now where she gets her looks and her dad was equally as attractive.

"Oh," her mom said with a smile. "You are one handsome boy. I'm Xiomara." She said hugging me. I was in the clear already with the first name basis.

"Thank you and you must be Kyilee's sister. It's a pleasure to meet you finally." I told her while still hugging her. She honestly did still have an adolescent glow to her.

"Oh no," she laughed patting my chest. "I'm her mom and this is my husband Nico." She said pushing him forward.

"Hello, Mr. Richards. It's an honor to finally meet you sir," I told him giving him a firm handshake like Kyilee said. He looked impressed so I knew I was doing good. "Why don't you lovely people come inside and make yourselves comfortable, you must be exhausted from the trip. I'll take your bags." I told them. Kyilee's mom thanked me and went straight to the couch. Nico followed straight after and went to the couch also.

"Hey babe." Kyilee said finally. We kissed then she helped me take her parents bags inside.

"Hey babe." I told her kissing her again. We hurriedly brought their bags to one of my spare rooms and came back downstairs. They looked really comfortable. I took a seat across from them and Kyilee sat next to me. I lounged my arm around her shoulder then the conversation began.