Epilogue

•Colson•

I never thought that I would marry a girl that I met from Starbucks and marry her. I never thought that we'd be so motherfucking happy, and I didn't think we'd have my beautiful baby boy after the honeymoon. When her parents and out friends found out that she was going to have a baby, they were more happy than I could imagine. It made my heart swell.

Trés Colson Baker was born on May 22, 2015, with a full head of curly dirty blonde hair and grey eyes, that I never expected him to have. He opened up my eyes and made me even more of a father than I was already and a better husband. Our kids brought out the good man in me and I love them to infinity and beyond the Galaxy. Trés wasn't old enough to to understand what love was, but I knew he could sense it.

When he smiled, his little dimples spread across his cheeks and he reminded me of when Casie was a baby, something that she isn't anymore. She is a big girl and I have to face the music that my baby girl is growing up. Maybe a little to quickly for my liking, but that's the way of life.

Most females gain weight when they are pregnant, but Kyilee didn't gain anything with Trés. She ate regularly and never craved anything with him, which I thought was weird, but he came out healthy so I was thankful for that. Healthy mommy, healthy baby.

Right now, Trés is sleeping and so is Casie. She adores her baby brother and never lets him out of her sight even when me or Kyilee has him. She is very protective over him and it makes me happy all over.

"Baby!" Kyilee called from upstairs. I ran up the stairs and there she was laying on the bed with a sexy lingerie number on. She bit her lip and took her hair out of her pony tail holder.

"What's this for?" I asked her. She gestured for me to go over to her and I did. She wrapped her arms around my neck and planted kisses to my neck, cheeks and lips.

"It's for being the best dad/ husband I know and love." She responded. I smiled and kissed her grabbing her waist pulling her as close as possible to me.

"Thank you," I told her squeezing her butt after our kiss. She giggled. "What do I get for being the best dad/ husband you know and love?" I asked her. She smiled and licked her lips.

"Me," she whispered into my ear. It sent chills down my spine and right back up altogether. She just had a baby and wants to have sex?

Now this was the Kyilee I knew and would live forever till death do us part.

The End
Thank you to everyone that read this story😘. It means a lot to me because this is my first book.🎊
Even though I don't have a lot of comments, I still like the positive feedback. 💯 Tell me if you guys want a sequel. I am going to write a new book and you guys should check it out. But thank you guys again.
Hope to see Y'all soon!!!