| 12 |

Kyilee

Casie, Colson and I all sat at my dinner table eating the breakfast I made. We all talked about the new music Colson was planning to make and who he was hoping to work with. His list went to every genre and no one was left out. One of the people he was hoping to work with was Boyz II Men. He thought that it would be a great duo, with the perspective that his rapping and their vocals would go great together.

Casie could name every single song her dad made and every single album title. I knew who he was prior to us talking, but I wasn't really interested in his music because the way he acted in his videos. Now that I met him, I see that that's just a façade he puts on for his fans. In reality he's the sweetest person you could ever meet.

When we finished, they started to grab all their things to leave. It was fun having some company here with me. It gets lonely when you are all by yourself most of the time.

Slim waited outside for them to come and we all stood in the doorway. He put his arms around my neck and gave me a bear hug. He had a combination of my scent and his, which was very pleasant. I gave his torso a little squeeze and he pulled back and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm taking you out tonight." He said almost as if I didn't have a choice to say yes or no.

"Where are we going?" Was all I managed to say. I loved a man who took control every once in a while.

"It's a surprise. I know how you love those." He said. I did, but I wanted to know this time where we were going. I hated the fact that I couldn't know.

I gave him a smile and nodded my head. He kissed my forehead then my lips.

"See you later tonight. P. S., dress nicely. It's going to be a rather elegant night." He told me. Great. That only narrows it down to a million things that are elegant and formal. What I was thinking was a Met Gala or a Red Carpet event, or even an art show gallery opening. He knew how much I valued art. Apparently he had an appealing to it also.

"See you then." I said. He gave me one more kiss and then walked backwards waving to me as he walked to his waiting car. I licked my lips and went into the house again.

I hadn't really had elegant dresses, but I didn't want to go shopping again. I just had to make the best of this situation then. I walked up the stairs and rummaged through my closet. I found a long sleeve, v-neck dress that just hovered above the floor. It was a nude color and absolutely gorgeous. I bought this when I was about to go to a wedding that didn't seem to happen. Luckily, it wasn't worn and the price tag was still on it, so if I didn't fit I'd take it back.

I took my clothes off and put them on the bed. I slipped the dress over my head and it did still fit. It hugged all the right curves and it didn't have a single wrinkle on it. It made me feel so good about myself. I wouldn't consider myself to be insecure, yet there was something I could improve.

I had stretch marks, but what girl doesn't. I believe that they are apart of a women that shows how much they have grown. It's only nature and I love them. The only thing I was insecure about was the hair on my back. They aren't really visible because they blend in with my skin, but since I know they are there it makes me feel paranoid.

Very paranoid.

I went across my room and looked in my shoe closet for some heels that'll go good with this dress. I was torn between my white open toed strap heels, or my black close toed heels. Being the way I was, I put each of them on my feet and held the dress to my body. I looked in my full body mirror and saw how it would look. The black one was cute, but the white just complimented the nude so much better. If Colson was looking for elegant tonight, he was going to get it with this fit.