| 28 |

•Colson•

I grabbed her hand and kissed it gently while she gave me a smile.

"Heavenly father, we are gathered here today to join Ms. Kyilee Rosario Richards and Mr. Colson Baker in Marriage. If any of you object this wedding from happening please come forward at this moment and say I," Pastor Michelangelo said pausing looking around the church room. Kyilee and I looked around too even though we knew that no one would object.

"Alright, we will now start with vows that Colson and Kyilee have prepared for each other. Colson," Pastor Michelangelo said gesturing for me to go first. I fixed the microphone on my lapel and cleared my throat.

"Kyilee," I started. "Ever since the first day I met you I instantly fell in love. The way you smiled at me the first day we met melted my insides and I could barely stand when you talked to me," the people laughed. "The way you walked and kept yourself made me want you even more. You never back down from a challenge and you are always willing to help others in need, even when you need as much help as them."

"I stand here today saying I love you with all my heart and I never want to let you go. Ever! I want to grow old with you and sit in the rocking chairs telling stories to our children and our grandchildren of how we met each other and how we got married cause you are worth my every breath. You are going to be the mother of my children and I love you." I finished and I could tell she wanted to cry but she kept them back. Our guests clapped and whistled as they were waiting for her to go.

"Colson," she began. "You make me feel alive everyday. You make me feel wanted, like no one has before. You are my reason to wake up every morning and my reason to fall asleep at night cause I know I'd be waking up to you. I fell in love with you cause you have a really big heart and you are a family man. I fell in love with you cause you are everything I wanted in a man. If I didn't meet you that one day I wouldn't know what to do with my life because you aren't in it." She said a tear falling from her eye.

"You make me feel younger than I am. The compliments you give me send me over the moon. I love you to infinity and beyond and I don't want that to change. I can honestly say now that I have truly, positively, and absolutely found my Knight in Shining Armour. I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Mi Amore." She said. It sounded so sexy when she spoke Italian.

"We will now need the rings." Pastor Michelangelo said waiting for our ring barrier to come. Usually the ring barrier is a young boy about the age of 3 or 4, but since we didn't have that, we had to make Summer carry a pillow on her stomach. It was a cute idea to Kyilee.

"Thank you." he said as Summer went back to her bridesmaid spot.

"Colson take your brides hand and repeat after me," I did as I was told. "With this ring I thee wed. I will cherish and love you till death do us part. Through sickness and health I would be by your side no matter what happens in life." He finished. I have never heard a pastor say those words before in a wedding but I copied him and finished slipping the 24k gold ring on her finger. She did the same with me and we both looked at Pastor Michelangelo so he could hurry and say that we could kiss.

"I here by pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." He said.

We kissed for a good minute and everyone clapped. We walked down the aisle while everyone threw rose petals at us. Kyilee wanted rice because she said that's how her parents got married, but I didn't want to get hit with it.

We ran to our limo and were on our way to the reception that would only last 4 hours. Normally it would be longer, but we wanted to get to our honeymoon and have more time there. We kissed each other for about 5 minutes and then pulled apart for air.