| 17 |

•Kyilee•

When I woke up, Colson's arm was loosely wrapped around my torso. His hair was in his face and he looked so peaceful. I didn't want to move too much and wake him, so I just turned slightly so we were face to face. I smiled at the thought that he was all mine and no one else's. It made me pretty happy. I moved his hair a little out of his face and I seen a smile grow on his lips. I had a feeling he wasn't really sleeping anyways.

"Why are you watching me sleep?" He asked smiling his eyes still closed.

"You are just so adorable when you sleep, I couldn't resist staring."I tell him. He has a low deep chuckle and it's cute.

"Am I really that cute?" He tells me pulling me a little closer. I nod my head even though he might not even see me.

"Well, you are sexy. So that beats me with cute." He says. Surprisingly, his morning breath hasn't kicked in and his breath still smells like mint from last night. Someone has really good hygiene.

I want to be spontaneous and tell him to take me on his porch or on his balcony. So spontaneous where I feel like I want to make love to him on his roof. I just woke up feeling optimistic so what could go wrong?

"Wanna get in the shower with me?" I tell him. He sits up immediately and just looks at me like I'm the confused one. "Well?" I say again, "do you?" He nods his head frantically.

"Yeah, yeah. Come on, let's get in the shower." He says sliding off the bed taking off his boxers. I take off my sports bra and shorts and we get in the shower together. We take time to brush in our separate corners and when we are finish we come together like magnets.

He doesn't rush to feel all over my body. He just stays in one place; on my waist. We sway a little and then it makes me bored. I stand on my tiptoes and kiss on his neck. He doesn't moan right away, but it happens eventually. He pushes me against the wall and lifts me up so I can wrap my legs around him. His erection finds its way to my other lips and he pushes inside of me. I didn't know all I needed to do was kiss on his neck for him to take charge.

I moaned and he just kept thrusting. Faster and faster and faster. This was amazing. The hot water was steaming things up more. I pulled on his hair and he bit my neck. Sucking the skin, pulling in into his mouth.

Don't stop, I thought to myself. I then realized that I should be telling him that instead of saying it to myself.

"Don't stop, please." I begged. He kept going like trains on a track or better yet, a machine.

"Tell me why you don't want me to stop," he whispered into my ear. I could barely speak and now he wanted me to tell him all the things that were great about what he was doing.

"You feel great inside me and I like it rough sometimes." I whispered back into his ear. He groaned then went faster. I couldn't take it. I was almost at my climax.

We've been at it for about 30 minutes and I didn't want to cum before he did. I just held myself together until he said that he was. Minutes he finally said he was gonna cum and I was satisfied. All that pressure I held in came out in a rush. He smiled and we panted. I kissed him and he let me down so we could take a shower.

I had soap suds in my hands and I made his hair into a Mohawk. Then I made him a beard. We laughed like we were in grade school and it felt amazing. I've never been this comfortable with a naked man standing in front of me. This was a new experience for me and it had a great first impression. He always knew how to make me feel like myself when I was around him. It felt good to know that I could do it.

We finished and he gave me a towel with our initials tagged onto them. It was so cute and sweet of him to actually think of this.

"Thank you, Colson. I can say, I never had a towel with my initial on it." I laughed embracing the purple towel that was wrapped around my body.

Anybody's Anthem (interracial) {Completed}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें