| 25 |

•Kyilee•

I woke up really sore on top of Colsons chest. I fixed my hair out of my face and looked up at him breathing heavily.  His mouth was open and one of his hands were on the arm rest. I tried to get up and go to the bathroom and freshen up, but I felt a sharp pain on my wrist.

When I looked down at my wrist, Colson's right wrist and my left wrist were handcuffed together. Since it was so early in the morning and I had just woke up, it took me a while to comprehend what was going on. I tried to take them off because I thought they were faux cuffs, and when that failed I realized they were fucking legit.

I didn't remember going to sleep with cuffs on my wrist, and I don't remember Colson buying any. I looked over at Rook and he looked peaceful and I looked over at Slim who also looked peaceful with their headphones in.

I moved my hair out of my face again with my free hand and tapped Colson repeatedly. He is a very deep sleeper so he didn't feel my fingers tapping him right away. I reached for my phone and poked him with it. He muttered a 'stop' and I kept poking him till he opened his eyes.

"What's the matter, Ky?" He asked rubbing his eyes. His voice sounding extremely husky. I lifted up our handcuffed wrists and he winced a little. Maybe I did lift them up quickly. He rubbed his eyes again and waited for them to adjust.

"What the fuck?" He said squinting at our wrists. "Why the fuck are we handcuffed?" He asked me like I knew the answer. Fuck was his favorite word in the morning.

"I don't know, Colson. But we need to get out of them right now," I told him. He tried the same tactic I tried, which was trying to break them, but obviously it didn't work for him either. He jiggled the handcuffs and it hurt my wrist. I laughed and whined that it hurt.

"Sorry, baby." He said rubbing his eyes again. He looked over at Slim and Rook and they hadn't moved since the last time I looked over at them.

Colson reached in his pocket and took out a couple of coins. He threw one of them at a time at Slim and Rook. Rook got one on the lips that woke him and Slim got one on the forehead that woke him. They both looked confused and suspicious at the same time.

Colson lifted our hands up to them and they rubbed their eyes at the same time which was so freaking weird. Slim squinted his eyes like Colson did and laughed at us.

"What the fuck happened there?" He laughed. I rubbed my wrists when Colson put them down and he apologized again.

"Where's the fucking key to this shit?" Colson said now laughing. Was this something they always did to each other?

Slim shrugged his shoulders and tried to get up but something was stopping him also. I laughed at him and he lifted his pants to see that his leg was handcuffed to the chair. He looked like he was in the most pain because they looked so tight. He sat back down quickly and gave Rook a death glare.

Rook laughed his ass off and held up the keys in his hands. I would suspect that Slim would do something like this, but never ever Rook. I was going to get him so fucking bad. He wants to handcuff everyone while they are sleeping, I'll do that times 2. Colson knows I'm the best at getting people back. Speaking of, I still have to get him back for pulling that stunt.

"This has to be the funniest stunt we've ever pulled," Rook and Slim said giving each other hi-fives. I tried to figure out what they were talking about until I seen that Slim wasn't even really handcuffed. This was all so freaking confusing.

I asked for an explanation and Slim laughed. "We are playing this thing online called DoubleDare. We have to perform dares and show pictures of videos of us doing it, to win cash. We just won $200 just now." Slim told us. I never even realized that things like that existed.