| 15 |

Colson•

Sex with her was so amazing. Luckily, we made it in time before the party ended. It was kind of awkward having birthday sex in my house when everyone I knew was downstairs, but all I could think about was her body. She brought me to places I hadn't even imagined I would be. We went at it about four times and all four times were better than the other. We weren't going fast and rough, we were going nice and slow like it was our first time. The experience was almost like we were making love.

I couldn't tell her yet, but I'm definitely at the point where I feel like I'm in love with her. Throughout the months we've been together, we've actually grown closer together as one person. I know everything about her and many more and she knows everything and beyond about me.

I don't feel the need to shut myself in until I feel like it's time to reveal the struggles I went through like my other relationships. She was... Different. I can honestly say that I didn't believe in "happily ever afters" till I met her. She literally changed my point of view on life and love.

She and I both agreed that she'd spend the night because she hasn't yet. Since we planned this already, she had her clothes here. I'm not gonna lie, it's kind of nice having her spend the night because now she can see how I live. It's also great having a second woman's opinion other than your daughters.

After everyone left and Kyilee put Casie to sleep, we laid together in my bed playing with each other's fingers talking just to talk. She laid in a purple sports bra and purple boxer shorts. Most of her skin was exposed to me and I ran my free hand over it tracing her side tattoo. Her skin was so smooth, it felt like a silky material. Her skin was already radiant and glowing, but this made it better in a way.

"How old were you when you got your first kiss?" She asked me running a hand up and down my chest. It sent chills up my spine.

"I told you this already, but I'll tell you again. I was 10 years old and it was a girl named Jae . She was the finest girl in our school at the time and I didn't know her well, but I heard she liked me. So one day I decided to walk her home and that's when she kissed me. After that, it was kind of weird because I lost the spark, so we stopped talking. Had it bad in the 5th grade huh?" I laughed. She chuckled with me and then went on her stomach staring into my eyes.

"How long have we been dating for?" She asked me. I wanted to slyly reply "you tell me" but I didn't. I'm pretty sure this was just a test to see if I remember.

"10 months and 3 weeks. Why?" I asked her back. She looked kind of surprised once I added the weeks in there. I've become kind of good with remembering mines and my girlfriends dates and how long we were dating. It was always something they expected of me.

"I don't know how to put this exactly..." She trailed. This made me sit up against my head board. Was this where is ended?

"You know you can tell me anything," I told her. This made her smile and take in a deep breath. It made me think as if I was over exaggerating.

"You know you are really special to me and you've grown to be my best friend over these past ten months. I really love everything about you and it just makes what I'm about to say easier. Richard Colson Baker-" I interrupted her.

"I'm in love with you."

When I said that, she looked like she was about to cry. I was waiting to tell her how I felt for the longest. She smiled and looked like she wanted to jump around but couldn't. That's when I decided to kiss her and tell her how I felt about everything.