| 26 |

•Kyilee•
🌸 Rewind To Day Before Wedding🌸

Colson and I sat on our bed because we were having a staring contest. It was funny because he blinked a couple of minutes ago, but I didn't want to ruin his thunder. I smiled and he smiled and began running his fingers over my thighs. I smacked his hands away and he frowned at me.

After 2 months of touring with Colson, Slim and Rookie, I realized that it's actually something really fun to do. We traveled to a lot of places in Europe and everything was a new sight to see. Hualani and I got super close over the touring time and we call and text occasionally to see how each of us are doing.

Colson, surprisingly, is ok with everything. He thinks Hualani is a nice guy and since they've known each other for a while, he doesn't see him as a threat to our relationship. I've been actually trying to find him a girlfriend and so far the dates I sent him on were simply 'ok'. Along the way I'd find him someone that means a lot to him.

Overall, I was just happy to see Casie again. She hasn't seen us for 2 months, except on FaceTime. I hugged and squeezed her and took her shopping as soon as we came back, because she loved it as much as I did and kissed her face all over even though she hated it.

My friends always ask me if I'm ok with being the step-mom, but I don't see step. I will always love Casie like she was pushed out of my womb. Her and Colson are the best thing that ever happened to me. They've taught me the definition of love.

Today was the 4th which meant that Colson and I were getting married tomorrow. I waited and waited for tomorrow's date to finally show up. I ordered my dress and put it on a hanger deep into my closet. I don't know if Colson saw it, but I hope not. I heard it's bad luck to show the groom your dress before the wedding.

I decided on a mermaid dress that had an illusion mesh so it looked like I was somewhat naked, but actually wasn't that was detailed with lace designs. It brought out every curve I had, just like I wanted and there was straps that fell on my shoulders and it was gorgeous. I was going to wear 6 inch heels to give myself an advantage of height, but Colson said he wanted me short. Since this was his wedding too, I decided on 4 inches which was a decent height.

 Since this was his wedding too, I decided on 4 inches which was a decent height