| 13 |

Colson

When I went home, I couldn't seem to sleep. It was impossible. She was looking stunning. I thought it was cute when she asked why I wasn't making eye contact. I just couldn't resist her. She was like the stars and the moon had a baby. You just had to stare. Everything about her was beautiful. Her personality; her.

I figured it would be a really funny time explaining to her what happened last night. We've been texting here and there, but I feel like she has an idea of what she did because she didn't bring it up. Sooner or later, I'm going to slip it into our conversation anyways. I feel like she had the right to know how crazy she was acting. I mean she is crazy sometimes, but not like that.

Me
We should do something today
Read 2:36

Babe❤️
What do you have in mind??
Read 2:36

Me
Come over, we are going bowling
Read 2:43

Babe❤️
Alright Hun ;-) I'll see you later.
Read 2:48

It was great how our relationship was turning out so far. By the rate we were going, I wouldn't be surprised if I proposed to her in a couple of months.

Don't get ahead of yourself.

I planned on being here till the end. I have told her way to many things about myself. Opening up isn't my strong suit, but with her it was like floating on clouds. Everything was easy with her. She would always understand what I was going through because she has gone through the same things along the road of her life. She is the the head of her fashion company and the second female to hold that position. Whatever she went through; all it did was give her faith to continue and do better things.

A handful of the things I told her, I haven't even told my best friend. In my mind that was the definition of opening up. Letting her know something so private in my life. If she wasn't important to me, I wouldn't have told her anything.

Slim, his friends with benefits Aaliyah, Rook and Summer all came over as we waited for Kyilee to come so we could go bowling. Since Casie was with her mom for the rest of the week she couldn't come and be apart of the event. Bowling is something we have done as a tradition for new people who are joining our group; an initiation. We always do this because all of us are great bowlers, except Rook. So, if the person we are trying to initiate sucks, they can't hang with us. It might seem stupid, but if they are garbage it's an entertainment for everyone's eyes.

She called me and told me that she was five minutes away. I told everyone and they were just ready to get on the road. The bowling center was 35 minutes away so it would be a trip. I decided on taking my van instead of us just taking our cars and wasting gas. I knew that once I bought it, it would come in handy.

When she came I was happy, but was eager and anxious to see how she would act around my family. It was probably a given that she would act like she does around me; sweet and adorable. Yet, sometimes I believe that people change when they are around a new setting of things or people they aren't used to. Let's just hope that this doesn't apply to her.

She knocked on my door wearing a camouflage shirt, blue jeans and Timberlands. Looking cute as always.

"Hey you." She said hugging me.

I wrapped my arms around her torso and smiled. "Hey you." I replied back to her. She kissed me on my cheek and I let her in the house. Summer stood up and introduced Kyilee to Aaliyah. Aaliyah and Summer were a little close, but I guaranteed when they met Kyilee that they would be the three musketeers.