| 24 |

•Kyilee•

Tonight was Colson's final show before we were back on the Jet with Clyde. From what I've been around, he seems like a really nice person. Colson told me that him and his wife have been married for 30 plus years and that he proposed to her around the age that Colson was. I wouldn't have thought because he looked in his early 30's. He is a very good looking man for his age.

Yesterday, was a nice time because we got to bond and Colson and I also got a portrait from this cute kid named Evan who was blind. I don't see blindness as a disability. They can still do whatever they want to do. They just have to take a little more precautions. Other than that, they are like everyone else.

I didn't know where we were gonna put the portrait on the Jet. I didn't want it to be ruined by the luggage under the jet so I was gonna ask Clyde if I could board with it and leave it above me where my personals were. Chances are he'd say yes, because how nice he was.

Right now, Colson, Rook, Slim and I were all riding in the back of Léon's car driving to his performance spot so he could rehearse. Colson, told me that his rehearsals usually took a couple of hours to get everything right and I was perfectly fine with that if it meant that his fans got a show they were looking for.

We all talked, and laughed like the night before and it was calming. We talked about everything and nothing. We talked relationships, sex, sexuality and music. Everyone who knew me, knew that I could care less what skin color you were, where you were from, your sexual orientation or what you identified as. All that matters is how your soul is or how your personality is, that's what really attracts me to a person.

While everyone in the car was talking about things they respected in a woman, I separated myself from the conversation for a second and texted my mom and dad. They were the most important people to me other than Colson and Casie. They were the people I could always tell everything.

Me
-how are you guys? Did you guys board safely??

Pa & Ma
- with the exception of your father having a cold, we are perfectly fine. How are you and Colson and Casie?

I smiled at the thought of them asking me about Colson. I was really hoping that they would accept me getting engaged to him. There was nothing I wanted to do more than marry him.

Me
-he actually proposed!!

It took a while for my mom or dad to respond and when they did, I was surprised to say the least.

Pa & Ma
- we know, he called us the night before! I'm soooo happy you said yes. I'd love to have a son in law like Colson. He's everything.

I couldn't believe that Colson told my parents that he was going to propose to me. It makes everything more special.

Me
- OMG! You guys knew!!!!! Why didn't you guys give me hints??? I could act surprised, ya know

Pa & Ma
- it wouldn't be as special if we told you. Congratulations baby girl. I'm so happy for you. I will be glad to walk you down the aisle. If we have enough money to make it to you.

When my dad typed that, it made me want to cry. I was happy that he was gonna walk me down that aisle also. I've only dreamt of this moment for my entire life. Having it come true though, was highly unreal for me. The only thing was that, if he didn't come, I wouldn't have anyone to walk me.