| 23 |

•Colson•

I sat there on my bed just looking at her. Looking at and studying her beauty, taking it in. I softly caressed her skin so she wouldn't wake up from her sleep. She moved a little and groaned a bit. She was the cutest thing to watch sleep. It almost looked as if it wasn't reality. I mean being with her, marrying her, and probably having a baby with her didn't seem like reality. All I could do at this point in my life was not mess it up for either of us.

"Colson," she said rubbing her eyes and giving me a morning smile. "Did you watch me sleep?"

"Yes Mrs. Baker I did and I tried to look away, but you captivate me." I told her. She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I like the sound of Mrs. Baker," she said stretching and climbing out of the bed. I watched her walk to the bathroom and it was the best sight.

I soon followed her into the bathroom and since there was his and her sinks I took the left one and she took the right one. She was brushing and putting her hair up at the same time, which was interesting to me. I could never be able to multitask like she was.

I admired her and she smiled at me. With a mouth full of toothpaste suds, she was still beautiful. I winked at her and she laughed almost spilling the foam in her mouth on the floor. What was funny about a wink? She spit into the sink and washed her mouth out with some water and still continued to laugh. I spit out also and washed my mouth out with some water and asked her what was so funny.

It took her a while to respond, but when she did it was the sappiest answer ever. "I can't stay serious around you." She said wrapping her arms around my waist looking into my eyes. I wrapped my arms around her neck pulling her closer to me.

I kissed her forehead. "You are.." I trailed on kissing her lips. "So fucking corny." I told her. She hit my chest and told me to fuck off.

"Why fuck off, when I can fuck you?" I asked her. It took her a while to register what the joke was and when she did she rolled her eyes at me pushing away from her. I chased after her wrapping my arms around her waist, stalking down to her height. Man she was short.

I checked the time on my phone and it was time to get dressed because I had a day planned with her and the boys, that I may have forgot to tell her about. It was ok though, because my baby loves surprises.

I told her to shower so we could go out and she insisted that we shower together to go green. I never turned down the opportunity to shower with her. That would be the worst mistake ever. Who wouldn't want to take a shower with a beautiful woman next to them?

We took off our clothes and hopped in the shower together. She told me we weren't gonna have sex and I was slightly ok with the idea, except the only reason I shower with a woman is to have sex. It's in the shower with your partner handbook. Showering with your partner is not really showering until the deed is done. But I guess, I was gonna skip on that rule in the imaginary handbook I made.

We showered- ugh, I hate the sound of that if sex isn't involved- and dried ourselves. I just had to get another kiss today. While she was doing something to her hair, I snuck up behind her and turned her around giving her a big ole' sloppy kiss on the lips, while holding my breath. It was nice.

"I've been waiting for that all day." I told her breathing a little heavier. She smiled and grabbed my neck pressing her pretty plump lips against mines.