| 19 |

•Colson•

My manager called and gave me some interesting news, that I couldn't wait to tell Kyilee. We were going on tour for ten weeks and that would be the longest tour we went on. I didn't want to leave Kyilee behind because our relationship just started to progress to something more and I couldn't jeopardize that with something long distance. That's why I pulled strings to add her along.

My stylist came over to help me pack for my journey on the road. I was waiting for Kyilee to come so I could drop the news, but apparently her parents had to come with her too. I had no idea why, and I didn't question her either. She was grown. I couldn't tell her what to do and what not to do. Maybe only in the bedroom.

My stylist Asap, showed me what she was going to do with my hair and which outfit was going towards which show. Her real name was Asia, but she always completed her tasks so quick, I nicknamed her Asap. She is a beautiful girl and there used to be sexual tension between us back in my young days, but now it's strictly business and I don't have no feelings towards her. She is like my sister.

"So does Kyilee know that she's going on tour yet?" Asap asked me. I shook my head picking up a leather jacket.

"She's coming over right now and that's when I'm going to tell her. Plus, her parents are coming too so that might be an experience." I chuckled just because.

She laughed. "Why do you say that?" She asked putting a black Givenchy shirt against my body.

"Her parents are amazing people; don't get me wrong, but they don't like to be in situations when they can't see their daughter for a long period of time. It makes them worry and since they just met me, I have to reassure them that she'll be ok and that I wouldn't let anything happen to her, ya know?" I told her. She nodded her head in agreement.

"I completely understand. If I was her parents I'd be the same way," she said. "But you're a famous person and there are crazy ass people in the world nowadays. I wouldn't be surprised if they call you every hour." She finished throwing the clothes she picked out aside from her.

"I wouldn't be surprised either." I muttered under my breath.

The door bell rang and I jumped over every piece of furniture I had to answer it. Kyilee was at the door, but her parents weren't. I looked over her shoulder to see if they were in the car, but they weren't in there either. I don't know why, but I was a little devastated. This would be something that they definitely would want to hear.

I hugged her and kissed her forehead. She came into my house and greeted everyone. We went to the kitchen and she sat at my island and pulled a bottle of water out of her purse. When I mean purse I actually mean suitcase. She could fit so many things in that purse that wouldn't be suspicious.

"How come your parents didn't come?" I asked her. She pulled the bottle away from her lips and placed it on the counter.

"They were tired and said they wanted to go to sleep so I brought them back to the hotel. Why?" She asked raising her eyebrow. It was so cute when she did this. So, I had to hurry and tell her so that the cuteness wouldn't fade.

"So my manager called today and told me that I was going on tour." I told her not staring at her. It builds suspense that way.

She went silent for a long time before replying. "How long?" She asked. You could hear the hints of sadness laced in her voice.

"10 weeks," I told her finally looking at her face. Her face dropped and she covered her face with her hands. I didn't mean for her to cry. I walked over to her and hugged her tightly. I didn't hear a sob so she wasn't crying. She was probably disappointed that I had to leave for so long.