| 27 |

Colson
🌸Wedding Day🌸

Today was the day. Not just any other normal day; my wedding day. I was nervous and happy at the same time, but mostly happy, because I've been wanting to do this for the longest.

Usually, I'd wake up next to her, but today was different. She left early in the morning to go get her nails, makeup and hair done, and I was left here cooking my breakfast waiting for the boys to call and tell me that they are ready to pick up their suits.

Kyilee was way ahead of me on this one, because she had her bridesmaids get their dresses and alterations last week.

I didn't want to do that, because what if I all of a sudden got taller or what if I had gained weight? I didn't want to look like a man who was about to get married in high-watered pants, and a suit that looked like it was for kids. That, was not going to happen today. Everything should be perfect.

I had a wedding planner plan the venue decorations and receptions decorations without Kyilee knowing how they looked like. She wanted me to, and I quote, 'surprise her' with the color scheme which is exactly what I did.

I went for a lavender and white theme, because she loved lavender and one of my favorite colors were white. I seen something really similar to this on that David Tutera show and it turned out wonderful. I just hoped this surprise would make her cry, like it made the lady in the tv cry.

A while after putting my dishes around and tidying the house up a bit, Rookie called and said that Slim and himself were ready and that they were waiting outside for me. I didn't know they'd show up so quickly, so I quickly ran upstairs and threw on a clean black shirt, jeans and my chucks.

I grabbed my keys, phone and charger in case I would need it and got out of the house locking the door.

Rookie beeped the horn, just because and I hopped in the back seat, letting the door slide on its own. "Where do we go for these suits?" Slim said turning around to face me.

I sent Kyilee a quick 'good morning' text and searched up the location. "It's a Dolce and Gabana store front about 30 minutes from here. The directions says straight so, I guess you just keep driving straight till you see it." I told him. He shrugged his shoulders and started the car backing out of my driveway.

He plugged in his aux cord and we were listening to music the whole entire ride, waving at fans that called our names and taking pictures by sticking our heads out of the car window.

It was hot when we arrived. The breeze was doing nothing to help me from sweating. If even possible, the breeze was making it way more hotter than I expected. I hoped inside this store front would be cold, cause I couldn't take the heat anymore.

We walked in and was automatically greeted by the man who would be doing our alterations and fittings. He shook my hand rapidly and clapped his hands. Along came a middle aged woman, who didn't speak a lick of English. I knew she was Italian.

"I am Georgio, and this is my asistant, Bunny," He said introducing us. I shook her hand and she smiled. "But you could call her Bunny." He said. I got that pretty clear, cause her name was Bunny.

He guided us through all these mannequins and designer suits, I thought I was going to lose my way.
From the outside, this store looked really small, but it was deep as hell.

We finally ended up in the back of the store which was bigger than most the houses in my neighborhood. He took our suits with our names on it and told us to put them on right now. I did as he said and took my shirt, pants and shoes off. I put on the suit and it fit perfectly. It wasn't too tight and it wasn't loose. It was perfect.