| 20 |

Kyilee•
(P.S that's my absolute favorite picture of MGK❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️)

When Colson pulled that stunt earlier on, all I planned on doing was getting revenge in anyway possible. If I did it now, I wouldn't have a chance on tour, which was the best place to do it. All I have to do is act normal and pretend that I wasn't going to do anything, even though I already told him I was going to get him. He wouldn't suspect anything. He's really gullible.

After everyone left, my chest was getting hot from my bra so I just took it off. I wanted to continue the little session I had with Colson in the kitchen and this time make it more intimate.

We are literally on the edge of having sex everyday and I'm fine with it. He's good in bed and irresistible all day everyday. Even after what he did today, it turned me on a bit. I probably sound weird, but when he was whispering in my ear, I got chills down my spine and wanted him right there, yet I wasn't going to act like it.

We sat on his bed and just had a talk. First before everything we talked about Aaliyah and Slim's big ass announcement. I knew that Colson was somehow affected by the whole thing because the close friendship he shares with Slim. Aaliyah is one of my best friends and I would hate to see her go, but if it was for the best, I was ok with it.

They are on a mission to find the missing pieces in their relationship; I couldn't judge them. Everyone needs some soul searching at one point in time.

"How do you feel about them going? And be honest, I know it kills you to see him go." I told him. He sighed heavily.

He blinked a couple of times to take it all in. "That's just it, babe. It kills me to see him go and I know I can't stop him because I'd look like an asshole. If he and Aaliyah are fine wherever they're going, I'm fine with it." He told me. He looked pretty sincere about it, but at the same time I wasn't sure.

"I understand." I told him. He leaned closer to me and put his face in my boobs, moving his face around to be comfortable.

"Make the pain go away." He whined. I picked up his face and gave him a peck on his lips.

"Want a back rub? It'll make you feel way better." I told him. He said yes and laid down on his stomach while I pulled off his shirt.

I sat on his lower back and pulled out some baby oil from one of his drawers. I put five drops on his body. One in every corner and one in the center of his back. I began rubbing the oil into his back and he grunted. I didn't know if it was a good or bad grunt but if you ever get a massage from me, it's always a good grunt.

I pushed my palms into his back going upwards and I could feel him smile. I knew I was doing good.

"That feels amazing," he said flipping over mid-way through the massage onto his back which was covered with baby oil. I sat down on his stomach and he moved up so I was on his pelvic bone. He placed his hands on my hips and ran his fingers up and down my stomach. It was soothing, but this didn't mean sex right away. Ok, maybe it did.

"Sorry for basically taking off your bra out there. You just looked so good," he told me. At least he apologized for it. I was still going to prank him though.

"And sorry for pulling your thong up. It was pretty funny and you looked sexy with it." He said again. I had no idea why guys liked thongs so much. I don't know if it's for easy access or just how sexy it looked on females, but men were obsessed with those things. I wonder if there is a thong fetish?