:) twenty nine

So I guess I'm going on tour with a bunch of horny ass teenagers.

But the good thing is I'm going meet my favorite YouTuber JC Caylen. And Kian Lawley and Sam Pottorff ooohhh and Connor Franta. Oh my god I'm sooooooooooo EXCITED.

Just thinking bout all this is making me pack faster. I'm packing right now because we leave in like seven hours and forty five minutes. Like I said I'm excited.

"Rebecca are you ready? I want to go to the mall for awhile. I'll buy you something if you hurry up. " Nash barges in and laughs at my bags. There all neatly packed and I have everything organized.

"Honestly you were gonna buy me something regardless of my pace. " he chuckles and I grab a plaid shirt to go over my black tank top. Walking downstairs I slip my shoes on and burst out laughing when I look up and see I'm matching with Jack J.

"Nice shirt Johnson. " looking down at his shirt he laughs and rolls his eyes.

"Whatever Becks. Get out of here. " I flip him the bird and walk out chasing after Nash.

"Wait for me I have little legs man. " he laughs and gets in his truck. I climb in and laughs my ass off whenI see a sleeping Hayes in the back if the car. I met Hayes yesterday and I can easily say he's my favorite.

"Hayes honey wake up your bestie is here! " His eyes flutter open when I rustle he hair and he jumps up and climbs into the front seat and sits on my lap.

"Becks I'm so happy your here, can I sleep in your lap?" I nod and wrap my hands around his waist. He snuggles into me and I can already feel him falling back asleep.

Nash and I talk low on the way to the mall and I get really mad when Hayes farts on me.

"Hayes you asshole, you farted on me! I'm so not ok with that!" He laughs but doesn't fully wake up. Nash laughs his ass off the rest of the way there and I just pout until he stops. 

"I'm just glad that wasn't recorded. " that sets Nash off again and I reach over and smack him.

"Hey don't hate me because my brother farted on you hate him. " I laugh and think about pushing him onto to the flooboard. But I'm not mean.

"HAYES WAKE UP NOW" his face scrunched up and he screams out falling on the floorboard. «_»

"Rebecca your sooooooooooo mean!" I laugh until I'm crying. He pouts and it makes me laugh harder.

We get to the mall and he gets out and pouts for another minute.  I feel bad now, walking up I grab Nashs hand and he smiles, and I drag him up to Hayes and I take his hand too. He lets me but he still pouts. Leaning up I kiss his cheek and he smiles.

"I forgive you!" I laugh and turn to Nash kiss his cheek cause I know he wants a kiss to. Just as my lips leave his cheek a girl walks by and does the coughing Slut thing. Turning around I call her out.

"He what the fuck? Fuck you!" She turns around and flips me off.

"That's for taking Nash from me. " I laugh so hard and she furrows her eyebrows.

"You think__ hahahahhaha. What the fuck. You cant be mean to someone because she's friends with the guy you like." She tears up and I immediately feel bad.

"Look I'm sorry , I didn't mean to be that rude, but I was mad you called me a Slut. " she nods and wipes her tears.

"Do you want to come shopping with the guys and I. I sure could use a girls opinion. God knows they have no idea what I mean when I say does this look good on me!" She laughs and nods and I grab her hand.