chapter 24

Rebecca's POV

Oh my god what the fuck is happening? I just walked in on my "best friend" and my "boyfriend" having sex! EEEEEWWWWWW OH MY GOD IM GOING TO KILL THEM!

In a way I'm happy the didn't notice I walked in and saw them.... they were to busy sucking each others face and other things , oh my god I'm never going to be able or get that image out of my head.  They were completely naked, ugh what the hell!

I'm not even sure what to do right now! I mean I'm supposed to share a room with Ocean but after what I saw I don't even want to look at her fucking face. Ocean is dead to me.

I mean I cheated on Matt but I didn't fuck anyone, he cheated on me at least five times and I'm done. And I don't consider likes kiss a cheat because I pulled back and I'd not act on it. Honestly I didn't even kiss back. Right now all in need is pizza.

I take my phone out of the back pocket of my jeans and dial Pizza Guy's ordering like seven pizzas. I'm going to pay but next time everyone else has to chip in. I give him the hotel address and the room number and hang up while I'm turning the corner. I turn the corner and come face to chest with Aaron.

"Hey Aaron are you and the guys hungry? I just ordered a bunch of pizza!" Aaron smilea and picks me up in a hug.

"Oh my god your the best I got to go get the guys and we can all meet in your room! I was on my way to Matt's room to get him for a video!" My smile fades and I get angry again.

"Don't bother he's having sex with my best friend. " Aaron's eyes grow twice there normal size and he grabs me in a hug.

"Oh my god are you serious right now, what the fuck I'm going to kill him. " Aaron looks beyond pissed. He starts walking towards Matt's room but I grab his hand and pull him back.

"Aaron he's not even worth it anymore, besides you don't want to see them rolling around naked like I did!" I hold back tears but I'm not going to cry over this guy ever again.

"You saw them? That makes me sick! Why would she do that to you?" He talking about Ocean and honestly that is when the tears fall fast and hard!

"Why would she do that to me? I don't know I'm a good friend and person right? I mean we've been friends for like ever and I don't understand why she's doing this now!" I'm sobbing into Aaron's chest and he holds me tight not running away at the sight of tears. I hear footsteps and turn away not wanting anyone to see me this way. But a hand is placed on my arm and Cameron spins me around to look at me. And I cry into his chest too like a little bitch.

"What happened Beck's why are you crying?" Before I can answer Aaron tells Cameron what happened.

"What the hell is wrong with him? He knows shes your best friend, what the fuck man!" Cameron might be even more angry than Aaron was when I told him that I walked in on them doing it.

"I'm not even mad that he cheated on me for like the fucking forth time. I'm mad that Ocean would do it with him. Shes my best friend and she knew we were still dating even if I was going to break up with him. " Ocean knew I was going to be gone all tonight because Luke was here she thought that she would have sometime for them to get it on without interruption from the girlfriend. She is a bitch and I never want to talk it her again.

"I'm pissed off that you had to find out like that babe!" Cameron wrapps me in a hug but I feel awkward because he's comforting me about my cheating boyfriend but not even an hour ago we were making out in a bathroom full of steam.

"OK well I'm done talking about this. Let's go to my room because pizza is on the way and I want to be able to be there when it get here!" I laugh a little and try to move on.

"We're having pizza? That sounds good thanks baby!" I turn around and see Matt at the back of everyone smiling like a dumb ass.

Cameron unwrapps himself from me and moves towards Matt! Oh shit. Before he can do anything I grab his hand and pull him back towards me and leave him standing behind me. I walk up to Matt and throw back my fist and punch him hard! Matt yelps and grabs his nose.

"What the fuck Becca , what did you do that for?"

"Um I don't know maybe the fact that you just had sex with my best friend and then proceeded to call me "baby" like what the fuck Matt? What do I do to you that made you want to cheat on my many a times?" His eyes are watery and I can't look at him so I don't I look at Ocean who just walked around the corner looking like a happy person. Maybe he have it to her good and she creamed all over Matt's bed spread.

"I hope sleeping with my " boyfriend" was worth it." I soften my voice and try and unball my fist. Tears already started to fall on her high cheekbones.

"I'm sorry Im soooo sorry Beck's!" My tears have started their journey down my again and I try not to judge my best friend to harshly. She is my bestfriend!

"Why did to you do it! I can't believe you would do that, I still love you and all but how could you?" I release my breath I didn't know I was holding and let it out slowly trying to calm myself. Before I could stop her she ran to me and wrapped her arms tightly around my neck hugging me making me lose control and sob into her shoulder. Us girls are weird. I mean I just punched Matt because he cheated on me and I'm hugging Ocean but she's the girl he cheated on me with! The whole time we were hugging she was whimpering and saynignhse was sorry and that she loved me. The guys are just standing there and Matt walked off somewhere to the left of us.

I pull back and wipe my tears and silently thank myself for washing off my makeup earlier, Ocean on the other hand has makeup all over her face and I probably have her makeup on my shirt as well! She looks so funny right now makeup all over her face. All my emotions are killing me right now because I want to laugh and cry and then smack Matt again.

A/N

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter but I hope you enjoysped them!!! I'm going to go watch American Horror Story so bye haha! I will update again!