chapter 22

"Hey Matt will you get me some candy while your at the store ?" Im already hyper but it sounds so good. Matt nods but doesn't speak.

He's been in a bad mood for the past three days. Come to think of it, we got back together three days ago.

Maybe he's on his man period! Like when guys are in a funk and get all crabby. I laugh too myself, and get a strange look from Sam (Sam Pottorff)

"Whats Matt's problem?"I look up and see Sam looking at me.

"You noticed it to? I don't know he's been acting weird ever since we got back together. "He gives me a weird look and then goes back to flappy bird.

"What was that look for?" I raise an eyebrow and look at him, I'm hoping he will get uncomfortable and just say something, anything.

"Well I don't want to start drama! But since your giving me a death stare, I guess I have to tell you what I heard." Sam's words intrigue me.

"And what is that?" He sighs and sits up. As he explains to me what her know I try hard not to cry all over again.

"So Matt was hooking up with girls when we were apart?" He nods and I can't help but feel betrayed even though we weren't together. Sam said that the maid wasn't the only one.

"Would you excuse me for awhile?" He nods sympathetically and I move towards the door. As I reach the door it opens and I come face to face with Matt.

"Hey babe!" I walked passed him and ignore his calling after me. I go to the lobby and spring out the door. Running down the street I'm glad I'm wearing jogging shorts because if I where in a skirt I would still be in there with my cheating boyfriend.

Why does he do these things? I mean am I a bad girlfriend? Do I nag him do I give him shit? No not that I can think of. Maybe it isn't me, maybe it's him. I mean I loved him. I wish he felt the same. I thought he did. 

I end up at a coffee shop and I walk in and go to the bathroom to make myself  presentable. I swear I want to just go home and walk around my empty house. I get myself a coffee then sit down and go through Instagram. The bell on the door rings and I look up to see Ocean looking around. I knows she's looking for me and not just a caffeine high.

"Ocean I'm right here stop looking for a lost puppy." She sighs in relief and walks over and sits down grabbing my coffee. After taking a few sips she begins her investigation.

"OK spill it lady!" I frown and start the story again.

"So tour saying San told you he's been cheating the whole time you to where together. "she's pissed off now and I'm happy to see that my best friend has my back.

"That's what Sam said! And I believe him because Matt has been acting really weird lately especially after we got back together. And I want to believe Matt didn't do it but it all adds up!" I'm in tears but it's not like I'm hyperventilating yet. Ocean comes over to the other side of the table and sits in my lap. I can't help it! I burst out laughing and so does Ocean.

We almost get kicked out for being a disturbance but we just leave instead. Going back to there hotel I jump on Oceans back and she gives me a piggy back ride the rest of the way.

"Hey when we get back do you want to go work out I feel like being manly and getting jacked up. "We laugh and decide to go get dressed for there gym. Getting to our room I find half of there guard on my room.

"Umm hey guys since when is my room the fucking hang out spot?" I laugh and walk to the closet and grab my volley ball shorts and a black spots bra. I go and change come out to a bunch of staring boys.  

"Um OK well bye guys!"I giggle and walk towards the door.

"Wait where are you going?" Nash questions me and I turn around and start to answer them until Ocean bathed in asking if I'm ready for the gym.

"What your going to work out since when do you do that?" Sam's such an asshole!

"Since when do you care?"I laugh and torn around and walk out only to here a bunch of feet stomping. And some yelling about holy ass! I giggle and shake a little bending down then running really fast. Ocean runs with me and we basicly collapse when we reach the elevator. Why are we taking the elevator when we are supposed to be working out? Ocean seems to be having the same thought because she burst into laughter and soon I'm joining in. The boys miss the elevator because we press on the close door button until our fingers hurt.

The guys meet us down at the gym give minutes later and act mad at us but still stare at or asses like if they looked away they would die. I almost couldn't work out with all the stares but then Cameron came over and started to work out with me. Then it was even harder to work out because he has the best fucking abs I've ever seen.

"Hey Beck's your staring harder than the guys are staring at your ass!" I blush but laugh so hard I fall off of the bench and land with a thud and a grunt.

Cameron came running over and crouched next me and asked if I was OK. I just giggled and got up. Just then my dad walked in and stared at Cameron with what he calls his daddy glare.

"Hey daddy what's up?" He smiles and comes over helping me up.

"Well I have a question for you. I was going to ask you if you wanted to see Luke he's in town and so is Bret. They came to visit Marie but ended up having time to meet up with us! Do you want to?" Oh my god I haven't seen Luke in forever we were such good friends in middle school before I moved.

"Oh my god yeah dad that would be awesome , what time are they going to be here? "Dad checks his watch then says....

"About an hour. " my eyes are wide and I yell.

"What dad what's wrong with you, I have no time to get ready he can't see me all sweaty!" I start to run and yell for Ocean. I don't even wait for the elevator but I run up the stair taking then two at a time. Ocean yells for me to slow down but I can't , I'm sweaty and only have an hour to get ready!

OMG I can't wait to see Luke.  Luke and I were like super close when we were growing up, but then he joined a band and became super popular. Girls were always all over him and I would get jealous and mad. Eventually we stopped talking by then started talking like last year but we still haven't seen each other in forever. And he's sooo cute I mean like I almost couldn't be friends with him because I was like really into him and now I'm going to see him again.

Once I get to the room I burst in and run into the bathroom and turn on the shower jumping in even thought the water is still cold I wash my hair and body and shave really fast but make sure to do a good job. I jump out a turn on my curling iron and plug in my blow dryer. I slow down when I see I still have fifty minutes. Ocean stands up when I come out to get close and she already picked out the perfect outfit.

She laid out a pair of white skinny jeans a couple of spaghetti strap tank tops to layer and a long trible patterned sweater.  I love her , she knows 

about Luke.  She knows our history. I think she knows I still like him but she also knows about everything here! I'm so nervous though. I grab my bra and panties and go to the bathroom and blow dry my hair and curl it. I'm done in less than thirty minutes and I do my makeup and come out to get dressed. Once I'm done I'm satisfied with how I look and I walk out and hear a knock on my door. My heart is pounding as I go to the door and open to find my dad on the phone nodding his head motioning for me to go with him. We go down the hall and to the elevator going down to lobby. I'm like basicly jumping up in down in the elevator and my dad is noticing. He laughs to himself and I giggle too. When the doors to the elevators open I find Luke straight away and literally scream. He sees me and takes off running to me. I jump into his arms and wrapp my kegs around his waist,and he spins me around like guys do in the movies.

"Oh my god Luke I've missed you so much!!!" I smile and hug him really tight. He hugs me back and mumbles something I can't hear. He stops spinning me and sets me down and does something I am not excpecting. Luke leans down and kisses me straight on the mouth! Eeww this is not what I thought kissing Luke would feel like. He isn't the same guy and he has a lip ring that is super hot but annoying, his lips are cold and move quickly which I don't like. I pull back and blush and I think he knows I'm not into it so we just ignore the fact that that happened.