chapter 4

(A/N) : So you might not get why I put in the last part about the hotness! But you should be getting it once you read the first line!!

Rebecca's (P.O.V)

I feel bad about what I'm about to be doing for the next few weeks but being an asshole like he was he deserves this! He thinks he's all bad ass and what not! I am gonna make him fall in love with the girl he didn't want to be friends with!

I can do it, I hope. I'm not always smooth when it comes to talking to boys ! I stutter a lot and get really nervous so I'm worried I won't be able to do it! But I'm not the type of girl you can mess with! I know I'm strong and when I'm mad you never know what I will do!

I mean I'm not a psycho but I'm pretty crazy!

*skip to third period*

I had already been whistled and hollard at a lot and I was feeling pretty confident until I got to third period! Third period was chemistry and I didn't have a partner! I walked up to Miss Barns and said I didn't have a partner and it just so happened that Matt didn't have one either ! So her grand idea was to partner us up !

I looked at him and he smiled slightly and I just shot a dirty look in his direction which he appently thought was funny because he laughed! I could feel myself getting nervous , but if I wanted to get him to fall in love with me I had to be nice! I ended up sitting next to him and smiled at him! He probably thought I was bipolar because I was just shooting daggars at him minute ago!

I asked him for a pen , which seems cliche but I actually really did need one! He laughed slightly at me and I groaned inwardly knowing he thought I was flirting! I wasn't though , he was trippin!!

I blushed and mentally face palmed myself because he saw , he leaned over slightly and whispers to me....

" You know your cute when you blush!"

Just then the bell rang I grabbed my books and left and quickly as I could, I didn't have to look back to know he was staring after me, I could feel him eyes on me! But you know what I could have just walked slower and way more carfully,because i smacked right into a tall brown hair, blue eyed god! My books fell on the floor and so did I !

He turned around with around and saw me on the floor! He quickly helped me pick up my books and then put a hand out to help me up! I took it and blushed out of embarrassment and started apologizing for not whatching where I was going!

He looked at me then at me body which today I'm showing a lot of skin!! Haha he smiled and said ....

"Its OK you can bump into me whenever you want!"

"You know I'm pretty clumsy so it might happen often", I said with a wink! Wow I was being really confident!

He laughed and I took my books from his hands and started to walk away , I turned around and smiled saying....

" You know next time ,you might want to be a little more subtle when your checking out my ass!" Even from where I was standing I could see that he was blushing!

I laughed and started on my way to class , when the cute boy,whos name I do not know, ran up next to me and openly grabbed my phone out of my back pocket making me yelp with surprised ! He laughed at me , unlocked my phone and put him number in it!

My next move was daring , but I did it anyways! I reached around to his back pocket and grabbed his phone too! I was so releaved to find it there! I smiled up at him and put my number into his phone as well! He handed me my phone and I looked down to see the name Nash 😍 ( he put the heart shaped eyes emoji not me!)next to his number! I smiled up at my Nash and walked away without another word!

*skip to study hall*

OK so apparently yesterday I failed to notice that Nash was in my study hall class! I was kinda shocks when I came in and saw him sitting in the corner on his iPhone texting someone!I walked in kind of clumsily and dropped one of my books on the floor so I bent and grabbed it!

As soon as I looked up Nash's fave lit up and I smiled at him! He got up and to my supprise he hugged me ! I laughed and went to sit with him! Since we couldn't talk in study hall he texted me , saying....

From Nash😍 : Hey guuuurl , what's up !

I got the text and smiled and looked up at him! I texted back saying.....

To Nash 😍: Really !!!! That's the first text that's gonna show up next to your name from now on!!!

From Nash😍 : Yes and its a great start to a life long partnership 😉😘!!!

To Nash😍 : I don't know!

We text the entire time , it was awesome ! Nash was super cute and funny and I was already starting to like him, which really scared me!

(A/N)

Hey guys I hope you like the story so far! I have had a lot of fun writing it for you guys there more to come though so don't worry !!

💖 💟ily💖💟

Signed

Ocean Painter