chapter 20

"Oh my god Ocean what the hell. I was just on the phone with you." I scream and jump up and down looking at my best friend who lives in LA but somehow she's magically in Omaha.

"I know I was going to surprise you on your birthday but I thought that I wanted to see you a couple days before that too!" Omg I totally forgot that my birthday is in two days.

She is out if the car and hugging me in an instant and I'm so happy to see her.

"I forgot my birthday is in two days." She looked at me like I was crazy.

"We need to have a party or go out to the club's." I laugh and we both get into her rental car. I say car, but I mean tank, its huge and probably a had hog. We talk a lot as I direct her toward the venue and we park in he back lot in reserved parking for Magcon people and well we as Magcon people haha.

Running inside carrying my coffee and passes and holding my best friends hand everything was so much better. I have a new best friends and now my old one is here. I love her.

"Ocean we need to prank the boys now that I have my partner in crime back. " She gives me a mischievous look and I know she's in. We go down the hall without being seen and sneak into the boys dressing room and I pull out my screw driver. Don't ask me why I have a screw driver because it's a long story. I might tell it to you guys in a short brief story later. I actually have two which IperfectI I hand one, to Ocean and we get to work. We unscrew everything from the door to the table and we are super careful not to touch anything. Walking out was hard but we did it and everything looks perfect. Like nothing was ever touched.  Walking away we bump first and break out laughing.

Ocean and I go and watch the boys for the rest of the time and occasionally giggle about what we did. I get a weird look from JC who has been sitting with us for a while. Her been on the tour with us for about a day and a half but I already trust and LOVE him.

Leaning over I whisper to Ocean about telling him our plan. She peeks at him then nods her head. I part JC and dive right in he laughs his ass off and then I make him pinky promise not to tell. I trust JC so I dont think he will tell.

After the show we all stick together and laugh at our little inside joke. I'm jus glad I kept all the screws or we would be screwed haha. Get it :-)

*after show*

"Thank you guys for coming we love you all and thanks for all your support." Nash voice rings out and a smile creeps onto my face. I look over at Ocean and JC and we all laugh a bit. Nash comes down and hugs me first then Cameron , Carter , Jack G , Jack J , Aaron ,  Hayes , Taylor , Jacob , then Sammy. I didn't hug Matt and he didn't try to get near me which was a good idea since I might of hitthe him somewhere and he knows that.

"Hey Rebecca who's your friend?" I turn to see the boys looking at the my friend she was talking to JC and they where laughing.

"Howd you know she was my friend? And her name is Oceanside and she isn't just a friend she is my best friend, she came up for my birthday." They all turn to me with shocked expressions.

"Its your birthday and you didn't tell us I'm seriously pissed!" Nash yells and I laugh.

"No Saturdays my birthday, and she wanted to come see me but I want her to stay the rest if the tour!!" They all smile and look at her.

"She can stay as long as you sing with Shawn for the rest of the tour!" I look at the boys and they all laugh at my expression.

"What we you talking about? I can't sing!" I lie

"Yes you can I've heard you sing a bunch of different times and your amazing!" I laugh and roll my eye and look over at Ocean who is giggling her head off at something JC said. She is happy and I want her to get to know the guys because they are all awesome.

"Ok I'll sing with Shawn as long as she can stay. And I don't get in trouble." They look puzzled at the last part but they all nod and laugh.

"What exactly would you not get in trouble for?" I laugh and smack Sammy , shouting smack cam and give a thumbs up to Cameron's camera as I run away.

"Rebecca.I'm gonna get you for that !"

As I ran away I threw my head back and laughed freely and I felt so happy in the moment. I ran down the hall and stopped turned around and saw Sam was not even twenty feet from me laughing just as hard as me. I smiled sweetly and blew him a kiss before running away again.

"Rebecca when I catch you you'll have to give me a real one just for emotional damage." I laughed and turned the corner and look around for a hiding spot. I saw one and dashed for it. I hear Sammy coming into the room and I cover my mouth making sure not to laugh.

Sammy stops and looks around the room and then leaves making me sigh in relief. I wasn't loud but it was enough to sound like a puff and I hear foot steps again. I close my eyes and bite my lip. It's time to come out but I'm not going down with out a fight haha. I prepared my self to jump out , so I'm crouched and ready I just have to wait for an opportunity to get Sammy. I find a pen on the ground and I sit up and chuck it at the wall opposite of me. Sammy turns and I jump out and onto his back making him yell.

"Heya Sammy watcha doin?" I laugh and jump down running across the room where I hid my purse. I grabbed my phone and am about to text Ocean.

"Hey its your friend single? Cause she is cute!" I narrow my eyes and stare at him.

"If I tell you will you will you  promise not to fuck with her like every other girl and be good to her. She's my best friend and I dont want get hurt. "He laughs but looks serious and I never see Sammy serious.

"I promise. " I smile and nod my head.

"Yeah she's single and she happens to be a fan. So go wow her with your cute smile and rapping."He laughs and takes off running in the direction we came from....

He's a dork!