chapter 12

Matt's (P.O.V)

The last thing I remember was running up the stairs trying to catch Rebecca! I don't know what happened , I must have blacked out or something because the next thing I knew I heard Rebecca screaming that she would follow someone to the hospital. I tried to lift my head but everything went dark and I couldn't feel a thing! I was so scared!

Waking up in a hospital isn't really how I wanted to spend my .... Wait what day is it? I looked around and saw a young guy who looked about twenty two putting pills into a bottle labeled Matthew ! I guess it was for me! I tried to sit up and got a little dizzy! They guy looked at me and smirked saying..... "Yeah that's going to happen a lot for the next day or so!!"

I groaned , but mentally I was happy it was only for a short time. I'm going to send in you mom, dad and sister! " I don't have a sister! " ... "Well there's a girl out there who's literally been here the whole time you've been here, and you've been here for three days!"  He smirked and continued saying.."She sits with you as much as possible and gets sassy when we tell her visiting time is over!"

I smiled knowing it was Rebecca. "That's my bestfriend Rebecca,she's the best! " ...." Are you sure she's just your friend?? " the guy walked out smirking to himself and said he'd send them all in!

About a minute later the door burst open making me jump a little. Rebecca's  smile was so big. She jumped on the bed and squealed as she hugged me! I laughed and hugged her tightly! She grabbed my face and started kissing my cheeks and for head and started yelling at me. Telling me to never scare her like that again! I threw my hands in the air and laughed ,but all I could think about was how she beautiful she was... Wait did I just think that , maybe I have a concussion!! Yeah that's it.

My mom and dad walked in and smiled at Rebecca sitting on top of me with her knees on both sides of my hips, in my hospital room. Normal parents would look at this and start yelling at us , but they liked Rebecca and so they were OK with it. She didn't see them come in so when she turned around and saw them she squeaked and got down blushing. I couldn't help but laugh. She glared at me , but ended up laughing with me.

My mom was the first one to tell me what happened! I was shocked!!!! I had a STROKE ,what the hell! I'm only seventeen how is that possible? I was speechless! 

"But your OK now , the doctors said it shouldn't ever happen again! But for now you just need to rest for a couple of days!" Mom said trying to put me at ease it helped a little but I was still baffled at how that was possible. Rebecca came over and grabbed my hand. They were all still trying to comfort me , which was OK , I guess!

Bing. Bing.

Rebecca's phone went off and I turned my head to see Nash's name with a heart eyed emoji next to it! My stomach flipped with jealousy, and I tried to push it away!

I didn't like Rebecca ! She was my best friend. Rebecca smiled at the text and quickly response ! She pushed her phone into the back pocket of her ripped white skinny jeans! We stood there a while and then Rebecca stood saying ..." I smell bad and I need a shower! And now that I know your OK I'm going to go home real quick get dressed in clothes that aren't smelly! Can I borrow your truck I kinda drove it here!"  I nodded and she continued.... " Text me when they release you so I can come over OK! "

I nodded and she bent and kiss my cheek. I laughed and whatched her leave the room and walk down the hall, her little sway as she walked was so cute. Aww, fuck , I need to stop thinking like this!

Rebecca's (P.O.V)

I asked Matt to borrow his truck so I could go home and shower and get cleaned up! I only left the hospital one time to get some clothes I didn't even bother to shower when I went! He said yes and I kissed his cheek and left!

Getting home I didn't even bother to wait till the bathroom to start taking off my clothes! I had my pants off before I hit the kitchen! I grabbed a bowl of cereal and took off my shirt! Moving up the stairs and to my bedroom I ate my cereal as I turned on the water and waited for it to get hot! I finished eating , took off my bra and panties and took an hour long shower! It felt so good I washed my hair twice and shaved my armpits and legs! I got out and smiled at my reflection I got my tooth brush and brushed my teeth for like eight minutes ! I felt awesome by the time I was done. After that I blow dried my hair and curled it into beach waves and did my make up like I usually do, winged eyeliner , mascara, foundation and blush. But today I put on a light pink lipstick! I wore it one time and Matt said it looked great on me! I changed into a teal crop top and a black skater skirt. I put on a cream colored sweater that fell right under my butt, and a pair of black and floral Vans! (Vans are my favorite shoes to wear!)

Even though I didn't get a text from Matt I figured why not go back and sit with him for awhile more! Just then my phone started to buzz! I picked it up and greeted the person who called me!

Rebecca... Nash...

Hello??

Hey Rebecca what cha doing?

Nothing much! What about you?

Nothing, I was just calling on behalf of my mom to see if you could babysit my sister, Skylynn!

Umm, yeah I don't see why not! What time does she want me to be there?

She said she was thinking around six! Is that OK with you?

Yeah , that's fine I will be there ! Bye Nashy poo!!!

Haha , don't call me that, or I'm going to come up with a horrible nickname for you!

Fine , but you suck the fun out of everything Nash!

What ever girl, I got to go but see you later!

OK, bye Nash!

Bye princess!

I laughed at his stupidity and jumped in Matt's truck and went back to the hospital. I turned on the radio and laughed my ass off when I heard country coming from his speakers! I was so not expecting this! I mean when were in his truck together we listen to the regular stations that play the same fucking song six times in one hour! But I never took him as a country kind of boy!

I made it to the hospital and saw his mom, I walked up to her and said hi! She smiled and told me I looked really nice I smiled and thanked her! She said that Matt was getting dressed and that the release forms were already signed. I smiled and hugged her. 

I walked to matt's room and knocked on the door! He said just a minute and I laughed saying .."Fine , but don't keep me waiting long!" I heard him chuckle!

I heard the door unlock and Matt pulled me into the room. I squealed and giggled as he started to tickle me.

Matt's hands were rough from playing football! I squealed as his  tickled my stomach. I wrapped my legs around him trying not to fall of of the bed and grabbed his neck to stabilize myself!  I then realized what it might look like if someone walked in! All of a sudden I let go! I fell to the ground , gasping for air! Matt looked like he just lost a family member! He fell to the ground and said he was sorry and that he didn't mean to hurt me!

I looked at him and laughed! I didn't mean to but I couldn't help it! He was so adorable the way he looked right now! I sprang up and tackled him rolling him over and started to fake punch him! He laughed at my weirdness ! We laughed for what seemed like forever, but then we got up and walked out of the room, still giggling about god knows what!