thirty nine

"I dare you to eat this!" Calum yells over at Mikey.

"Ewwe Mikey don't eat that he just shoved it down his pants!" He shrugs and eats the piece of candy that was previously in Calums underwear.

"That's disgusting I can't , I'm leaving right now!" I get up and grab my purse.

"Wait seriously??" I nod and giggle.

"Yeah I need to go and get some rest anyways I want to hang out with the guys to I kinda miss those fuckers! I've been hang in with y'all this whole time and I need clothes!". I ramble on and they just nod.

"Ok well give me a hug real fast and text me when you get to the hotel!" Mikey hugs me and Calum does to and then Ashton and Luke.

We hug and say good bye and I wait in the lobby for the uber to show up. It comes and the girl takes me to the hotel and I pay her. I go upstairs and to the room and no ones there.

I sit on the bed and look at the clock its 12:34 am. I begin to cry.

Its my birthday and no ones gonna remember this year either. Last year I sat in my room watching O2L videos and cuddling my panda bear. Even my mom forgot.

I wipe my tears,get up and turn on the shower getting in washing my body and hair. I shave and finish up.

I'm out in under twenty minutes and put on spandex shorts and a Nash Grier hoodie falling into the bed. I'm actually excited for today. Kinda?!?!

With one more tear I fall asleep thinking about what I'm going to wear tomorrow.

___________0_o________________

Probably five minutes into my sleep I'm dragged away from happyness and being jumped on by an excited Taylor.

"Ahhhhhh what the fuck Taylor?!?!" I scream and fall off the bed with a thud.

"Sorry sugar plum but its your birthday. And we are gonna do something!" I frown.

"Howed you know?" I smile and hug him tight.

"You told me one time and I put it in my calendar silly now get dressed in something cute and we are gonna do something." I pout and shake my head.

"No because one its to earlier and two no one else will remember. Last year my mom and dad forgot and no one else knows now but you!" I sigh and crawl in the bed.

"OK well we can sleep for a couple hours then we get up and do stuff OK and don't worry about the others!" What does that mean? I nod and he climbs into the bed with me.  He hugs me from behind and we cuddle.

______0_o_____________________

A few hours later 7:56.

"Beccccaaaaa wake up NOW!!" I open my eyes a little and see Taylor dressed to impress. He's in tan skinny jeans and a white button up shirt untucked and a red snapback hanging off his head.

"Taylor still to early!! Its like what 8:00 that's way to early!" He chuckles.

"Trust me don't worry we have magcon today anyways. So let's get moving!" We do? Oh that's right I totally forgot.

"OK OK fine I'm getting up." I climb out of bed and pull my shorts out of my ass and head to the bathroom where Taylor already plugged in my curling iron. What is wrong with him today?

I blow dry some of my hair that is still wet from being in a bun all night and then start to curl it. I finish and start to do my makeup while singing a song called "canibal" by Ke$ha. Its actually really sick and not in a good way but like a disgusting creepy way! But I like it so whatever. .