chapter 2

*skip ahead to last period*

Rebecca's (P.O.V)

It last period and the day has been really nice I had my classes with Ocean and they were OK! I mean its school there's not much to talk about,until I got lost!

I walked Ocean to her class because we were having a heated discussion about the slut in the vine we watched like two minutes before! We laughed about it and I said bye to her as she walked into class,but I realized I didn't know where I was going!

My last period is study hall,and I'm not sure where it is ! Stupid me ,I should have asked Ocean,before I left! I walked around for awhile peeking into classrooms trying to fined mine without any attention from teachers until I stuck my head in room 209!

"Can I help you honey?" Asked the teacher,I don't know her name! I blushed and explained that I was lost and it was my first day of school here and that I was looking for the study hall.

She smiled at me warmly and looked around the room and called out a name! A tall ,really hot, guy stood up and walked towards us! I don't know why but I was super nervous all of a sudden !

"Hes so hot that's why your nervous!"my brain screamed at me!

" Shut up !!" I screamed back at it silently!

The teacher said her name was Miss Claudine ,and said if I needed anything to come and find her! Miss Claudine told the boy to take me to the study hall room! He nodded and looked down at me,I'm a full foot shorter than him which is so hot!!! I'm only 5"3 anyway so like everyone is taller than me but its just so cute on him!!

He seemed like he was nice until he opened him mouth! Saying "So don't think we are friends or anything!" After hearing thoses words slip out of his mouth I immediately shot back saying "OK I'm not trying to be your friend, I'm just trying to get to class!"

After what I said he looked shocked! Like he didn't expect me to say something back! But I'm not the type of girl who gets walked all over! We were silent the rest of the way, and then he suddenly stopped in front of room 325! Study hall!

"By the way im Matthew Espinosa!"

"Am I supposed to care , were not friends !" I flipped my hair and walked in and shutting the door in his face!

Everyone looked up at me as I walked in, but I didn't care! I was still pretty pissed at what that "Matthew Espinosa"kid said to me. I can tell we aren't going to get along! I think I saw him in like three of my other classes! But I don't care about " Matthew Espinosa "!!!!!