chapter 14

I woke up to Hayes soft snores! I tried to get up without waking him but was unsuccessful in doing so! He groaned and looked at me and grinned, I tried to pull away again but he was already on top of me trying to tickle me! I tried not to squeal but I couldn't help it , I'm ticklish!

I squealed and fell off the couch onto Cameron who then yelped out of surprise. I don't blame him either if I woke up to someone falling on me I'd yelp too! Cameron grabbed me and started to tickle me to. At this point everyone was awake because if the commotion, being caused by me and the other boys.

I tried to get up and run away but Nash came up behind me, grabbing me by the waist and twisted me around! I fell on the couch again with a huge grin on my face. I jumped up on the couch and flew onto Nash's back wrapping my legs around him so I wouldn't fall, but instead we both fell on the ground in a fit of laughter. Everyone was laughing ,even Mrs. Grier as she walked into the room! "Hey be nice to that girl, I have a feeling God gave her us for a reason!" I blushed and got  off of Nash. "Hey guys I should actually probably be going now, but give me your numbers and I will text y'all later!" I handed my phone to Cameron and from him my phone was passed around from there until I heard a gasp! Did they go through my pictures ?

"I turned around wide eyed and ready to yell at them when I saw , the pictures of Matt and I when we were at the party two weeks ago!

Was it really only two weeks ago , WOW, it feels like I met him a life time ago. They were all staring at me while I snatched my phone away, laughing at them.           " What's wrong with you guys, you look like you found my nudes!"  I smirked at them. Their faces were priceless.  Hayes tried to reach for my phone again and I giggled at the horny teenager.

"You know Matt?????"  Jack J was the first to speak! I was puzzled by the question , but I nodded my head and answered them... " Yeah , he's my friend , why? I mean we've only been friends for like two weeks but , were pretty close I mean I saved his life! "  They all looked relieved ! Carter spoke this time saying... "Oh that's why we haven't heard of you yet! I was worried for a minute, Wait , what do you mean you saved his life???"

I sighed and starting telling them how everything happened! I was almost in tears by the time I was done telling the boys what happened. They all hugged me and tried to comfort me , and it is still something I'm trying to get over. But I dried my tears and said I had to leave and go home for a while!!" But I do need my shoes , so if you guys could go get them since I know you hid them , that would be great!" I smiled sweetly and snatched my vans from Hayes who brought them out from under the couch! I giggled when I saw his face. He pushed out his bottom lip and pretended to be mad! I gave in and pushed up on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek! The rest of the boys said they didn't get kisses so I went through all the boys and gave them kisses. I smiled at them because they were all grinned like idiots!

I tried to walk out of Nash's house before they all try to tackle me again but I thought I was to late because a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist. I knew it was Nash because , when he hugs me ,he does this thing where he puts his feet together , it makes him seem taller. Which is OK with me , I like it, I think its cute.

"Nash I need to go home , and take a shower because I'm pretty sure I stink. " he chuckled , his breath tickling my neck. I shivered and laughed at him. " You don't stink you smell like lavender and berries. Even if you did stink , I still wouldn't want you to leave! " I blushed at his comment and reached back and stroked his cheek with my hand. Before I could pull my hand back , he grabbed and press his lips into my palm. I giggled at his affection and turned around unwrapping myself from his grip in the process. I looked at him for a moment , then pushed up on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek , right on his dimple , I giggled and walked to my car without another word.

I got home and took a long , hot , relaxing shower. I got out and put on Matt's sweats.  I like his sweats there comfortable and they smell like him. Thinking of Matt I pulled out my phone and texted him that I missed him. ( I know it was a brave move but I really wanted him to know that I missed him!) 

He texted back immediately saying ..." I'm miss you too princess, what are you doing to today?".." I'm not doing anything today , do you want to come over and cuddle?" ...." I will be there in like twenty minutes , what kind of muffin do you want, I'm guessing poppyseed ??" ..."  You know me so well! See you soon!" I smiled to myself and looked down at my phone just as Nash sent me a selfie of himself  with the boys making faces in the back!  I smiled and sent a selfie of me crossing my eyes and licking my nose. It was actually pretty hard to do! I threw my phone down on my bed and walked onto my bathroom to start on my hair and makeup before Matt gets here!