thirty eight

Gilinskys POV

"Why the hell do you do shit like that?" I whisper yell at this Madison bitch.

"She was being bitchy and I don't take shit like that!" She flips her fake hair and her heir ugly ass nails click together and I want to pry them off her fingers one by one.

"You can't do shit like that. She's like my sister and if I wasn't shocked that she fucked you up I would have picked your dumbass up and kicked you out!" She laughs and grabs my arm. I shake her off roughly and roll my eyes.

"Oh Jack baby you wouldn't have done anything your just a punk!" I can't do this if I stay I'm gonna slap her.

"Ok whatever dumb whore!" She looks a little offended but I'm not in the mood to care.

I walk back to my room and lock the door so she can't come in she can sleep in the hall way for all I care. I take off my clothes and fall into the bed. Sleep comes so quick I didn't even know I fell asleep.

Rebecca's POV

Why can't these boys just not fart, I mean girls keep it in why can't they? Kian had farted three times since he's woken up and he woke up like four minutes ago. (」゚ロ゚)」

I have yo get ready but I can't find my curling iron. Maybe I left it in Nash's room.

I'll just straighten my hair today, I do my hair and get dressed. I grab a pair of black skinny jeans and a 5sos concert tank top and with a flannel wrapped around my waist. I grab my spiked snapback and slip it on with my black converse and some perfume.

Walking out of the bathroom Im smacked across the cheek with powdery stuff. My eyes go wide as Kian runs away throwing himself out the door and down the hall.

"Kiiiaannnnnn what the fuck bro!?!?!?!" I scream and run into the bathroom and check my face. Its a little red and I can see a few finger lines. I wash the stuff off my face and fix my makeup a little before walking out and grabbing my purse and raybands. I start to walk out the door and see Kian peeking from behind the vending machine. I laugh and hold my arms out for him.

He jumps into my arms like a little kid and I giggle.

"I'm sowy Becca!" I laugh and say its ok. We walk away and I head out of the hotel. Im just gonna walk to Starbucks and then head to see Mikey before they have to do sound checks and stuff.

I grab my coffee and have to speed walk to their hotel. I make it in time to see them coming downstairs with guitars. Calum sees me first and runs hugging me tight kissing my cheeks.

"Hi babe are you ok?" I nod and hug him again and Mikey comes up finally seeing me.

"I'm sorry Becks I didn't mean it , it was the heat of the moment and I just ugghh.. I don't know please forgive me Becca." I nod and look at my scuffed up converse.

"Its ok Mikey but I swear to god if you ever call me something like that again I will not be as nice as I am now!" He nods and grabs me throwing me over his shoulder.

"Mikey put me down you dumbass! I'm gonna pull your pants down in front of all your fans!" He laughs and keeps walking around. I'm gonna do it.

I grab his waist band and yank on it. It drops and all I see is ass cheek.

"Eww Mikey why aren't you wearing underwear????" I yell.

He yelps and puts me down pulling his pants back up! The fans from the street yell and shout and laugh. I know this will be all over twitter in the next couple seconds.

Do you know how many people would pay to see my cousins ass. Eww that's so gross , his butt isn't even as big as Matt's. Matt has a nice butt. Haha why did I just think that?

"Becks that was so not cool!" I laugh and give him a thumbs up.

"Hey I garuntee Calum would be ok with it!" Calum laughs and yells "hell yeah!" I laugh and start to walk away!

"Hey wait where are you going?" Luke yells after me.

"Oh I'm going to the hotel for awhile and then shopping with Kaylin!" He whines and runs a hand threw his hair.

"Ok come hang out with us tonight?!?" I nod and walk away while waving to Calum and Mikey.

A/N

Guys sorry for the short chapter but more to come! And don't mind the video I just thought it was funny so enjoy baby Kian