chapter 10

Rebecca's (P.O.V)

I decided to just keep on Matt's sweats ,because I was comfortable in them and I knew I was gonna end up wearing them again. We walked downstairs and I said goodbye to Matt's parents and hugged them both , before we got in Matt's truck. The whole ride back to my house Matt told me how much his parents like me! I knew that Matt's mom and I would be great friends!

We got to my my house and I grabbed the key that i hid in a fake rock next to the front door! Matt laughed at me for hiding my house key in a rock , and I pushed him playfully for laughing at my Genius hiding place! Lol

Matt came in with me and sat on my bed ,playing on his phone while I took a shower! I got out feeling better and awake! I pulled on some yoga pants and sports bra, that planned to put to good use! I pulled my hair into a bun and walked out of the bathroom! Matt looked up ,walked over to me and hugged me around my waist! I pulled away smiling , saying.....

"I hope you like to do yoga!" He groaned and turned and plopped down on my bed! I laughed and continued saying...... " You don't have to do the poses with me if you don't want to but at least come downstairs with me so I'm not lonely! " Matt stuck out a hand for me to take and pull him off of my bed ! I laughed as I tried to pull my really tall, and lean bestfriend off my bed and downstairs!!

Turning on the stereo system, onto a nice and relaxing Katy Perry song I rolled out my yoga mat! Matt laughed at me as I did this , and I tucked myself into a downward dog! I tried not to let him interrupt me from my poses but he kept throwing chips at my butt! When I was done I giggled and ran passed him smacking the back of his head ,I took off! I heard him gasp and get up yelling he was going to get me back!

I ran upstairs and into my room where I stood and waited for him on my bed , ready to jump on him when he entered. I heard him running up the stairs and poised myself to jump , when I heard a loud thump and a grunt!

"Matt are you OK? " I asked panic rising in my voice. I quickly got off my bed and made my way toward the stairs , where I saw my bestfriend lying on the ground unconscious !! I screamed and ran to get my phone dialing 911 on my way back to Matt!

(A/N).

I know don't hate me but I needed a plot twist hahaha!! I'm hoping its good so far !

Please keep reading I will update soon!

il