chapter 11

I was all alone at the hospital with Matt !

*Flash back*

I was so scared I couldn't even breathe ! "Matt?" I screamed over and over telling him to wake up ! I started CPR ,I learned CPR while being a lifeguard over two summers ago! I  checked his pulse and felt nothing I started chest compressions and bent his head back to open the air ways! I blew air into his lungs (which was hard because I was hardly breathing myself!) 1,2,3,4, I went to 24 chest compressions before I blew more air into his lungs ! I checked his pulse again and I felt something ! I started to cry all over again and I heard ambulances down the street ! Then paramedics knocked on the door I sprinted to the door flung it open and ran back to Matt !

I told him I preformed CPR and that's he breathing again ! They strapped him to a gurney and rushed him into the van! I don't think Matt will mind but I stole his truck and followed him to the hospital !

*Flash back over*

I was pacing back and forth for like three hours, I kept replaying the events before he was unconscious ! I don't understand he seemed perfectly fine and showed no sign of any pain! They wouldn't let me in to see him! It was only immediately family !"But I saved his life jackass"! Was all I could think! I didn't want  to get kicked out of the hospital! I had called his parents on the way to the hospital and they said the would meet me here ! They showed up like 10 minutes after I got to the waiting room! I saw Matt's mom and ran into her arms crying so hard I couldn't even see! She wrapped her arms around me and said it was going to be OK!

I believed her when she said it ! She asked what had happened and I told her I was doing yoga and he was throwing things at me so I hit him and ran away! I told her how I ran up stairs and heard a thud and found Matt unconscious! I didn't tell her that I had to preform CPR! Because I didn't want her to make a big deal out of it!

"Mr. and Mrs. Espinosa?" I heard the nurse say their names and I was up in the nurses face before the could even here her! "Is he OK, can I see him yet , what happened is he OK!! ". Everything started pouring out of me ! I couldn't help it it was like lava I couldn't stop it! I started crying again and snot was running down and out of my nose,I was a mess! Matt's mom came and took me by the hand and hugged me tightly! Its my fault, I shouldn't of been playing with him so much! I need him!

"He's stable now , you can go in and visit him , but he's asleep right now ! The paramedics say that he wouldn't of made it if it wasn't for this young lady right there!" The nurse smiled at me and hugged me tightly! I blushed and looked down at the ground!

Matt's mom was looking at me now and said.... " What did she mean if it wasn't for you he wouldn't have made it ?" I explained to her saying..... " When everything happened, I checked Matt's pulse and he didn't have one when I first got to him, so I preformed CPR until I got a pulse! Then the paramedics got there and took him! By the way I kinda stole Matt's truck so I could follow the paramedics !" She looked at me with disbelief on her face! I looked down at the ground again! All she did was hug me and kiss my check she whispered in my ear ," Thank you for saving my son! I will owe you forever!! " I looked up and said.. " No you don't owe me anything, I'm just thankful I have you! I mean I only met you today but your already like a second mom!" She smiled and hugged me Matt's dad just smiled to himself , I wonder what he was thinking!!

Matthew's father's (P.O.V)

Matt's going to marry this girl someday I just know it, maybe not soon but someday! I'm so happy for my son! He's going to have such a good life someday!!