thirty five

"Becks get the fuck up now, we have to get ready!" Opening my eyes slightly I'm laying in bed next to Luke.

"What time is it?" He yells almost 9.

"Oh fuck get the fuck out of the bathroom now or imma kill someone. " Calum slaps my ass as I walk past and I slap his back. I wink and slam the bathroom door.

"God she's so fucking sexy!" I laugh and shout threw the door.

"I heard that Calum, right back at you!" I can hear his cute laugh and change into my Magcon outfit. I'm so fucking pumped for today.

I'm gonna rap with the Jacks and I also get to meet there DJ Mahogany. She seems cool and everyone seems to love her.

"Becks we have to get ready too!" I open the door and and allow Ashton into the bathroom and Luke follows.

I'm wearing a pair of light blue skinny jeans and couple whit tank tops and an open flannel. I curl my hair into beach waves and apply little makeup. Just concealer blush and mascara. Lots of mascara to make my lashes stand out.

I throw on my snapback and make it look good then I brush my teeth because I forgot to earlier. I don't want to kill everyone at Magcon because of bad breath.

Grabbing my phone purse and extra stuff I pull on my vans and walk out yelling at the guys I'll see them later.

I will see them later because we're all going to dinner and I'm gonna ask Kaylin if she wants to come.

@magcon

Kaylins POV

"Beck's oh my god I've missed you so much! Do you know how insane it is to sleep in a room full of guys with no ferbreeze?" She giggles and hugs me tight.

"Is Nash still pissed off at me?" As if on que Nash walks by and gives her a weird. I try not to laugh but it comes out and she joins in. Nash gets pissed and walks off.

"Oh shit he hates me!" She giggle again and I lock arms with her and we walk to the food.

"Food is life." Giggling I agree and then she's gone.

"Calliii." She runs to Cali who has basicly jumped into Rebecca's arms. They are so cute.

"I missed you so much babys I promise never to leave you again. OK baby I love you yes baby mamma loves you!" She told around and plays with Cali until someone picked her up spinning her. Its Ricky, becca squeals and the other guys attack her with hugs.

I love our little family. If only Nash would be a happy little boy!

Becca's POV

It sucks that Nash is still mad, but I mean come one, seriously?

"Guys your on in like twelve minutes. Becca your on in like twenty. " I nod and feel the jitters. I shake and laugh to much but I feel amazing.

"Becks your about to preform by yourself. Are you gonna freestyle or to a song?" Wait what

"Did you say by myself? I thought I was gonna rap with you guys. " they shake their heads and I nearly faint.

"Oh my god imma throw up" running to the bathroom I stubble and fall but get up and make it tithe bathroom with out throwing up on the ground.

I blow chunks and almost start to cry but the door burst open and JC comes in and crouches next to me.

"Becca get up now!" I shake my head but I'm pulled up by the arm.

"JC that hurts let go!" He let's go and hugs me. What's he doing, I just threw up.

"Jc I'm scared, I can't do it." He pulls back and laughs.

"You can doing babe , this is the same girl that publicly got herself arrested for a prank, you can do anything. " I laugh and hr smiles.

"Ok now wash your mouth out and let's get out if the guys bathroom!" I gasp and look around. Oh fuck, I've been in the boys bathroom the whole time. I burst out laughing and so does JC.

"Ok we can go now but take a picture of me peeing!" I hand him my phone anf lift my leg up in one of the urinals. I look back and he snaps a couple pics.

We laugh and I wash my mouth out.

"Do you happen to have any gum?" He nods and hands me some spermint gum and I chew it.

"Thanks jc your the best." He nods and we walk out to the stares of a couple guys. One gives me the "your a whore"look and JC looks like he gonna punch him.

I just laugh and walk away thinking , there are good guys and then there's those guys.

The guys are called and I'm left with Kaylin. She didn't know anything happened she was "doing" something for Cameron in the other room. And by that I mean she was relaxing him. And by that I mean she gave him a blow job ❤. Hahahaha

"Hey babes have a nice suck? Oh I mean....no I mean what I said the first time. " she gasp and hits me laughing her ass off. I wink at her and she blushes immensely.

"Well Cameron seems better what do you think?" She smirks and rolls her eyes. We watch the guys from the side until there a a break.

Oh god its me next.

"Ok guys we have special guest of ours coming up so be nice. She an amazing rapper and singer. I think she's gonna sing today. Something hyped." My hands are sweaty and my pulse is racing.

"Guys welcome to the stage Rebecca Rawly!" Running on stage I think to myself.....

Don't fuck this up for yourself.

A/N

Hey guys thanks for all the reads I love you so much and I how y'all are enjoying the book.

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE

If you guys have anything you want me to put in the book tell me and I'll try and putt it in!!

Love
Ocean Painter